Huben Question about safety issue

drsquall

Jul 22, 2022
OK
I was looking at this for EFT but have safety concern. I know it has a safety but the gun is still loaded and hot. How do or is there a way to make it not "work" between stages besides the safety? Is it a matter of not having any pellets in the mag until you sit down and then load the required number of pellets and line the mag up and then shoot? Just curious because I know if I was a match director I wouldn't allow any gun on the range to be hot between stages. Is this the drawback with Huben?

If I remember correctly ( which is doubtful haha ) This has come up in different versions/scenarios over time . Some suggestions I recall were things like weedeater string ran through an empty chamber , unloading , a trigger lock or locking system for transport and a barrel blocking devise like a LDC with no exit hole. A plug if you will . I seem to remember a fellow coming up with a 3-D Printed trigger locking devise that just popped behind the trigger mechanism preventing it from being pulled or fired. A wedge if you will. That was the one or idea that appealed to me the most. I hope this helped in some way or gives you an Idea to go off of. :coffee:;)

Reactions: drsquall
wow I found it lol

3 trig saftey.PNG

Reactions: drsquall