• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Question about my leshiy Peazy

I have a question and looking for advice. I purchased online a brand new Leshiy2 package deal that came with a Peazy. Upon receiving the package among other issues, I cannot plug the PeaZy in to the gun unless I fully disconnect the stock. It’s too big to even just unfold the stock. The problem is that they did not install the fitting the twists to expose the side port fill holes and only have a male foster fitting in place of the bottle. I asked the person who sold it to me to explain how to fill the gun and he said to twist the fitting to expose the fill ports. I explained that there are none and had to send him a video of the gun he sent me showing that it doesn’t fit. His resolution is for me to disconnect the stock every single time I want to fill the gun. Since I am not using a bottle, imagine how much a an inconvenience this will be and I also explained that when I’m in the bush, do I sit the gun down in the dirt while I fumble and fill the stock. Filling the stock with a Peazy is not a one hand process. Wasn’t the Peazy and EaZy created to be faster?.. I’m actually working backwards here.
I received the gun in august and we are still fixing previous issues along with this one. He is trying to convince me to disconnect my gun, sit it in the dirt or hang it on a tree so I can fill it. He’s forgetting that even he thought all I had to do was twist it. I don’t understand the reason of selling me the leshiy package with a Peazy if I have to work harder to use it.
That is the story and now my question is to anyone. Can you please give me your thoughts on this one. I don’t want to mention the person and be disrespectful but I feel that I’m only asking him to fix the issue and give me what I paid for. Please send your thoughts.

Your better off just adding that tank to your rifle and adding in the fill port, as it sits your shot count is going to be almost useless with any power behind it. That way you won't need to refill constantly.
You’re right about adding the tank. Although I’d be fine with the small shot count since it’s just for pest.

The normal fill port will not work unless you make the length of pull longer, which would allow an original lower air tube to be used or you could even use your current bottle without the Peazy.

Do you like the short length of pull or would you like it to be longer?

If you'd like it to be longer, there are longer plenums for the original in-line regulator, or you could switch to the REPR regulator and plenum, or you could install a longer air tube behind your current plenum.
I enjoy the short length and have not tried the longer one though so I’m not too sure how that would feel in comparison. I wish I knew that the package of the Edgun and Peazy would not work together or else I would have negotiated to purchase without the Peazy or asked him to install the correct fill port. The pics and discription was misleading and like I’ve said before. He was also under the impression that I had the normal fill port.

I believe that is one of the ultra compact customs from Francisco in Spain. Original regulator and an ultra short air tube so the bottle or lower tube has to be eliminated
I believe that is one of the ultra compact customs from Francisco in Spain. Original regulator and an ultra short air tube so the bottle or lower tube has to be eliminated.
I’m wondering why Francisco would sell this with a Peazy knowing I can’t use it.

I’m wondering why Francisco would sell this with a Peazy knowing I can’t use it.
Technically you can use. I think he sells it for pesting, very compact, limited shot count. For people who don't mind refill speed. Like a truck gun. Not a woods walking gun. Not my choice and clearly you have an issue with it as well. The elbow will get you functional. Beyond that you have decisions to make.

I assume that the package he sells comes with the appropriate nozzle or adapter that allows use of the included fill hose.
It’s what I asked the seller and after he realized that I didn’t have the normal fill ports he changed his answer saying they sent me the wrong adapter and should have sent the female which seemed odd because I felt that was just working around the issue. After he sent the female it still didn’t work and so now he’s saying to just fully disconnect which is ignoring the problem. Maybe I should just accept that he’s not going to fix his mistake

Technically you can use. I think he sells it for pesting, very compact, limited shot count. For people who don't mind refill speed. Like a truck gun. Not a woods walking gun. Not my choice and clearly you have an issue with it as well. The elbow will get you functional. Beyond that you have decisions to make.
Thank you, I’ll purchase an elbow fitting now that know one exists. I do love the gun and couldn’t imagine selling it.

Why can't you just use a male-to-male foster from Peazy to a fill hose?
There was a video online when it first came out saying to connect it directly and not use a hose. I’m guessing the Peazy valve was t designed to hold that pressure so kind of defeats the purpose. Also the guy that sold me the package said the Peazy and hose cannot be used together.

There was a video online when it first came out saying to connect it directly and not use a hose. I’m guessing the Peazy valve was t designed to hold that pressure so kind of defeats the purpose. Also the guy that sold me the package said the Peazy and hose cannot be used together.
I believe it's because the fill line does not have a bleed valve. My guess is that the pressure will release when you release the foster adapter. I will try it with mine and let you know.

Reactions: Scouty
I believe it's because the fill line does not have a bleed valve. My guess is that the pressure will release when you release the foster adapter. I will try it with mine and let you know.
Worked fine.

IMG_1742.jpeg

Reactions: Scouty