• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Question about my leshiy Peazy

I have a question and looking for advice. I purchased online a brand new Leshiy2 package deal that came with a Peazy. Upon receiving the package among other issues, I cannot plug the PeaZy in to the gun unless I fully disconnect the stock. It’s too big to even just unfold the stock. The problem is that they did not install the fitting the twists to expose the side port fill holes and only have a male foster fitting in place of the bottle. I asked the person who sold it to me to explain how to fill the gun and he said to twist the fitting to expose the fill ports. I explained that there are none and had to send him a video of the gun he sent me showing that it doesn’t fit. His resolution is for me to disconnect the stock every single time I want to fill the gun. Since I am not using a bottle, imagine how much a an inconvenience this will be and I also explained that when I’m in the bush, do I sit the gun down in the dirt while I fumble and fill the stock. Filling the stock with a Peazy is not a one hand process. Wasn’t the Peazy and EaZy created to be faster?.. I’m actually working backwards here.
I received the gun in august and we are still fixing previous issues along with this one. He is trying to convince me to disconnect my gun, sit it in the dirt or hang it on a tree so I can fill it. He’s forgetting that even he thought all I had to do was twist it. I don’t understand the reason of selling me the leshiy package with a Peazy if I have to work harder to use it.
That is the story and now my question is to anyone. Can you please give me your thoughts on this one. I don’t want to mention the person and be disrespectful but I feel that I’m only asking him to fix the issue and give me what I paid for. Please send your thoughts.

I have a question and looking for advice. I purchased online a brand new Leshiy2 package deal that came with a Peazy. Upon receiving the package among other issues, I cannot plug the PeaZy in to the gun unless I fully disconnect the stock. It’s too big to even just unfold the stock. The problem is that they did not install the fitting the twists to expose the side port fill holes and only have a male foster fitting in place of the bottle. I asked the person who sold it to me to explain how to fill the gun and he said to twist the fitting to expose the fill ports. I explained that there are none and had to send him a video of the gun he sent me showing that it doesn’t fit. His resolution is for me to disconnect the stock every single time I want to fill the gun. Since I am not using a bottle, imagine how much a an inconvenience this will be and I also explained that when I’m in the bush, do I sit the gun down in the dirt while I fumble and fill the stock. Filling the stock with a Peazy is not a one hand process. Wasn’t the Peazy and EaZy created to be faster?.. I’m actually working backwards here.
I received the gun in august and we are still fixing previous issues along with this one. He is trying to convince me to disconnect my gun, sit it in the dirt or hang it on a tree so I can fill it. He’s forgetting that even he thought all I had to do was twist it. I don’t understand the reason of selling me the leshiy package with a Peazy if I have to work harder to use it.
That is the story and now my question is to anyone. Can you please give me your thoughts on this one. I don’t want to mention the person and be disrespectful but I feel that I’m only asking him to fix the issue and give me what I paid for. Please send your thoughts.
I'm little confused. There is a little black cover that you twist on the back of the stock to expose fill port left or right. Then you use a peazy with fill probe installed to insert into gun and fill. I don't understand why to have to remove the stock. Sometimes the fill port itself gets a little twisted and is only accessible from one side. Depressurize the gun and twist it to be accessible from both sides. This only happens if you let the gun get way below working pressure. Normally it should be accessible from both sidrs.

Reactions: beerthief
I'm little confused. There is a little black cover that you twist on the back of the stock to expose fill port left or right. Then you use a peazy with fill probe installed to insert into gun and fill. I don't understand why to have to remove the stock. Sometimes the fill port itself gets a little twisted and is only accessible from one side. Depressurize the gun and twist it to be accessible from both sides. This only happens if you let the gun get way below working pressure. Normally it should be accessible from both sidrs.
Sergey thanks for the response. Yes it’s confusing and exactly what I and the person who sold it to me thought. From what I’ve seen online. There’s a tab on the very end of the buttstock that pops out allow f you to twist it and expose the fill ports. There is none on this gun and I think the person wants to cut the cost of sending me the part or having me send it back to fix it. His only solution is for me to remove the stock every time I refill.

Sergey thanks for the response. Yes it’s confusing and exactly what I and the person who sold it to me thought. From what I’ve seen online. There’s a tab on the very end of the buttstock that pops out allow f you to twist it and expose the fill ports. There is none on this gun and I think the person wants to cut the cost of sending me the part or having me send it back to fix it. His only solution is for me to remove the stock every time I refill.
I attached some photos to give you idea of what I’m talking about. You can also see that the tank/PeaZy is too long to fit in between the grip and fill connection. Even if I unfolded the stock, it will still be the same distance from the handle to the fill connection.

IMG_8167.jpeg

IMG_8170.jpeg

I attached some photos to give you idea of what I’m talking about. You can also see that the tank/PeaZy is too long to fit in between the grip and fill connection. Even if I unfolded the stock, it will still be the same distance from the handle to the fill connection.

View attachment 406050

View attachment 406051
Ok everything is clear now. You have no lower tube or tank. So you don't have a normal fill port. You have a quick disconnect for running a remote line from a backpack. What's funny is that the PEAZY you have is on a tank that looks perfect for the lower tube (can't quite tell from the picture but might be the new big tank Edgunwest sells (bigger than the 300cc or 350cc but short enough to work without interfering with the grip). I have the 350cc tank on my gun. The easiest solution is to get a short hose to connect to the gun or a 90-degree elbow. I'm just concerned that you won't get very many shots without a lower tube, maybe a magazine. What would be better is to get the normal fill port and install the tank directly instead of the lower tube. Install the PEAZY into a bigger tank like 700 cc.

Reactions: johnh808
could you use a short fill hose between the peazey and the stock ? i have only seen the peazey at the end of a ill hose .

Your better off just adding that tank to your rifle and adding in the fill port, as it sits your shot count is going to be almost useless with any power behind it. That way you won't need to refill constantly.

I believe that is one of the ultra compact customs from Francisco in Spain. Original regulator and an ultra short air tube so the bottle or lower tube has to be eliminated.

Ahh ok gotcha

I suspect this is the model that @johnjohn808 has.

I believe it has a length of pull about 3" shorter than a factory REPR model.

If you scroll through the pictures of the link you'll see it comes with the Peazy with the fill whip I linked to earlier. But I'm not sure if it's the same chuck. Hopefully someone else can help.

I suspect this is the model that @johnjohn808 has.

I believe it has a length of pull about 3" shorter than a factory REPR model.

If you scroll through the pictures of the link you'll see it comes with the Peazy with the fill whip I linked to earlier. But I'm not sure if it's the same chuck. Hopefully someone else can help.
Yeah that has to be it, couldn't imagine the whip not being compatible with the nozzle.

Ok everything is clear now. You have no lower tube or tank. So you don't have a normal fill port. You have a quick disconnect for running a remote line from a backpack. What's funny is that the PEAZY you have is on a tank that looks perfect for the lower tube (can't quite tell from the picture but might be the new big tank Edgunwest sells (bigger than the 300cc or 350cc but short enough to work without interfering with the grip). I have the 350cc tank on my gun. The easiest solution is to get a short hose to connect to the gun or a 90-degree elbow. I'm just concerned that you won't get very many shots without a lower tube, maybe a magazine. What would be better is to get the normal fill port and install the tank directly instead of the lower tube. Install the PEAZY into a bigger tank like 700 cc.
Yes the tank is 470cc and cannot plug in to the gun because it is too long.
As @Sergey1972 already mentioned, you can't use the regular fill port with that configuration.

I don't know much about the Peazy system. Can you thread this hose onto the Peazy chuck you already have?

View attachment 406151

I was told that’s not allowed but can be used with the EaZy fill adapter.

If you bought the kit in the links. You bought a gun with shorter upper tube to make it more compact. Limited shots. Get a90 degree elbow with male and female quick disconnects. I would just leave it attached to the stock. That way you could swing it wherever you need and plug in Peazy. Like this one but I would use a shorter female.

Thread '【SOLD】FX Impact Extended Quick Disconnector with 90 Degree Foster Fitting - V2' https://www.airgunnation.com/thread...tor-with-90-degree-foster-fitting-v2.1276815/

I agree with the normal fill port. I am trying to get the seller to fix the issue by sending me the normal fill port or have me send my stock back to him to fix himself. I’m upset because this was over 4K brand new and all came as a package deal which means all the pieces should work together. It came with a blown oring in the moderator, crooked buttstock , ,stripped screw on the red dot and no fill port to accept the Peazy. Since august he has sent me a ring and was surprised that I didn’t have the normal fill port and said the fix would be to send me the female adapter. I showed him in a video that the adapter doesn’t work and so he said to fully disconnect the stock every time I want to fill it up. This is where I’m looking for feedback from you folks. I feel like I would have to spend more money to make the Peazy function correctly and don’t feel I should fix it because he sent me incompatible parts and didn’t even know they were incompatible.
I appreciate all of you folks feedback.

I agree with the normal fill port. I am trying to get the seller to fix the issue by sending me the normal fill port or have me send my stock back to him to fix himself. I’m upset because this was over 4K brand new and all came as a package deal which means all the pieces should work together. It came with a blown oring in the moderator, crooked buttstock , ,stripped screw on the red dot and no fill port to accept the Peazy. Since august he has sent me a ring and was surprised that I didn’t have the normal fill port and said the fix would be to send me the female adapter. I showed him in a video that the adapter doesn’t work and so he said to fully disconnect the stock every time I want to fill it up. This is where I’m looking for feedback from you folks. I feel like I would have to spend more money to make the Peazy function correctly and don’t feel I should fix it because he sent me incompatible parts and didn’t even know they were incompatible.
I appreciate all of you folks feedback.

The normal fill port will not work unless you make the length of pull longer, which would allow an original lower air tube to be used or you could even use your current bottle without the Peazy.

Do you like the short length of pull or would you like it to be longer?

If you'd like it to be longer, there are longer plenums for the original in-line regulator, or you could switch to the REPR regulator and plenum, or you could install a longer air tube behind your current plenum.