• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Tuning Question about Leshiy 2 tuning - regulator vs powerjets

My Leshiy 2 arrived to me as 16fpe in 0,22 (250mm). After opening it up - I see the config was 2x0.2mm power jets and the regulator set to 40bar.

Got me thinking - to save on buying the powerjet kit could I simply change the regulator pressure and keep the powerjets as 2x0.2mm when changing power, calibre, etc as after all it looks like this was done presumably at the edgun factory? 

My Leshiy 2 arrived to me as 16fpe in 0,22 (250mm). After opening it up - I see the config was 2x0.2mm power jets and the regulator set to 40bar.

Got me thinking - to save on buying the powerjet kit could I simply change the regulator pressure and keep the powerjets as 2x0.2mm when changing power, calibre, etc as after all it looks like this was done presumably at the edgun factory?

Mine arrived today, also with two 0.2mm jets... Regulator does not have nothing writen on it.... But here in Portugal we have the 24 joules rule.... Same as you 

My Leshiy 2 arrived to me as 16fpe in 0,22 (250mm). After opening it up - I see the config was 2x0.2mm power jets and the regulator set to 40bar.

Jets are able to manage dwell time. By changing them you’re adjusting the amount of air being pushed through the barrel, Depending on cal and size barrels. Jets Alow for more precise tuning. I’m in the same boat, I don’t want to buy a whole kit for $90 bucks if I already know which jets work best with my size barrel and cal. After some googling searching