Question about Krale

I also have purchased from Krale on several occasions without issue. My bank texted me when the transaction was attempted, I ok'd it, and within seconds it went through. I was never prompted again to ok the future transactions. Krale has been great with all of my purchases. Another member mentioned their packages being cut opened and inspected by customs, but I have never experienced that issue.

I attempted to order from Krale, but it did not accept my card. I then received a notice from EnFact concerning possible fraud.

Has anyone had this happen to them? Is this normal? Is it just my bank being cautious?

Thanks.

I buy from Krale often. I have the same thing happen every time. My card will be rejected, then within the hour my bank contacts me to see if it’s fraud. I approve the charge, then resubmit my order. No issues after that.

Shopping online, also at Krale, using my visa card there is a 2 part verification, so i do all the stuff, then in seconds i get a code in a text on the phone, fill that in and boom the deal is done.

I dont know what to do if i go phone less again ( as i have been for 5 - 10 years ) maybe i will have to keep a phone just for shopping.

Reactions: maxtrouble
This sucks, I am going through this right now. Krale sends me email confirming my order but no solution to rectify payment. So i will call credit solutions to see if they get any input from Krale. What a PIA!
I just ordered something Friday for delivery to USA. Got a call immediately from fraud alert. I okayed it immediately, and my order went through. Got shipping notice last night. I used the same card 3 weeks prior, and had to call my bank that time.
Good luck working through it.

Capitol One credit cards have a feature that I really like. When making a purchase on a web site, I get a text from them with a verification code. I enter the code and the purchase goes through. I feel safer with this two factor authentication when making a purchase from Krale or any other vendor on the internet.

Edited for clarity.

Reactions: bf1956
NOTE - If buying a gun, you'll have to provide (e-mail or post office) a copy of your drivers license for proof of age.

Mike
And that for me is a hard, "No" that will keep me from buying an airgun from them. I was surprised when I was looking at HW35 on their site and clicked that restrictions link. Wondered if you actually had to do so. Might as well cough up passport, birth certificate, and routing numbers too. I don't like having to provide that info Stateside, much less sending it to a foreign country. I know many people have bought from them but man, I just can't do it.

No big deal.
If paranoid at all, like I did, just obliterated my license number. They need your address to be able to know where to send your new toy. Who cares about the photo, or what you are legal to drive. All they need is proof of your age.
And you need to send along a credit card number to be able to pay them for whatever it is you are buying !

So again...no big deal.

Mike