• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Quattro Trigger

Although I don't have a way to check it in lbs. it is very heavy even adjusted to the max with the factory screws, It requires some serious concentration to fire the rifle without pulling it off point even when bracing myself, impossible shooting freehand, any hits I get that way is chit luck, I ordered longer screws and will attempt to lighten it up as much as safely possible. I'm not looking to hurt myself or anyone else but as the trigger weight is now I might as well be using a sling shot for the types of shooting I do.
The screw mod will... To the point of dangerous...lol. Fine line from lite and bump fire..
hat95gamoscrewtrick.jpg

Also if you remove the trigger its loosely pin fitted together and easly falls a part . Man it's a pain i use a short dummy pin to keep it all together..lol
dummypin.jpg

Reactions: Frogy and Mcrafty1
The screw mod will... To the point of dangerous...lol. Fine line from lite and bump fire..View attachment 346189

Also if you remove the trigger its loosely pin fitted together and easly falls a part . Man it's a pain i use a short dummy pin to keep it all together..lolView attachment 346190
If the trigger is remover from the receiver, then the use of a ghost pin is mandatory. Easy to make and once done it is easy to work on the out of the receiver. The trigger has a view window to set the trigger where you want it.
The QT trigger is no Rekord trigger and I’m not suggesting it Is. I love the Rekord. The QT is a decent four lever trigger and when adjusted and polished it performs very well. On an entry level gun it is better than most. IMHO

Reactions: Frogy
The QT trigger is no Rekord trigger and I’m not suggesting it Is. I love the Rekord. The QT is a decent four lever trigger and when adjusted and polished it performs very well. On an entry level gun it is better than most. IMHO
Yeah I tuned 9 Hatsan 95's and a 135 back in 2013/2014. Changing out the two trigger screws, replacing the trigger springs with lighter ones and polishing the sears makes this trigger about 80% better than OEM. Unfortunately, still not a Rekord or close, but better than Gammo, Benjamin or Crosman.
From just right to dangerous is a small adjustment - be careful.

Hatsan951.jpg

Hatsan135.jpg

Yeah I tuned 9 Hatsan 95's and a 135 back in 2013/2014. Changing out the two trigger screws, replacing the trigger springs with lighter ones and polishing the sears makes this trigger about 80% better than OEM. Unfortunately, still not a Rekord or close, but better than Gammo, Benjamin or Crosman.
From just right to dangerous is a small adjustment - be careful.

View attachment 379693

View attachment 379694
Also true with the Rekord. Toward the end, minute by minute adjustment.

Reactions: Frogy