• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Quattro trigger parts

More money selling you the whole trigger pack vs just one part of it. At least these days, they'll sell it to you, since there was a time they refused and you had to hope someone had one they'd sell or give you, or find someone that could make you what you needed.
Might well be worth buying the whole pack just to have spares for the pieces you don't need yet.

Reactions: Brent
More money selling you the whole trigger pack vs just one part of it. At least these days, they'll sell it to you, since there was a time they refused and you had to hope someone had one they'd sell or give you, or find someone that could make you what you needed.
Might well be worth buying the whole pack just to have spares for the pieces you don't need yet.
Yeah, that was pretty much my thought about it as well and I believe there are probably some thoughts about liabilities as well with them not selling just the parts. I have made parts for antique pb,s by hand and probably could cut one out but carpal tunnel is a pain in the rear end! Lol I appreciate your advice on the matter.