Quarantine

1584930144_7834053215e781d60385415.90850319.jpg

Quarantine isn’t so bad. I just finished rebuilding my (new to me) R8. I have been looking for one of these for a while. This one had some issues, but I think its going to turn out to be a keeper and it might be the perfect mid-size. I will have to add an R9 or R10 deluxe to the brimming stable to determine that. Maybe I will try to trade an R1 for one because they are starting to stack up around the house.

Quarantine for some of us hard working folks is bad. Yes we get to stay home and spend time with family and have time to go out shooting. But who is gonna pay the bills. No working means no pay check. I ain't waiting for trump's so called paycheck he is sending to people. I dont have high Hopes for that. I want to get back to work so I can pay my bills. Rent, car payment, insurance, internet, phone, food , water, gas, etc. They ain't gonna pay for themselves. 

Nice looking air rifles. I will definitely be shooting mine this week. I live in Ohio and find out today if my job is “essential” or not so I may be getting laid off. My wife works in a hospital and they are sending people home in her department also but they will probably work her just enough to screw her out of unemployment. It is what it is we’re gonna get through it but my heart goes out to the less fortunate. Some people are gonna be barely scraping by.

Does anyone know if Pyramid Air is closing til April 6th or will they be allowed to stay open. Firearms and ammunition sellers are exempt from the Ohio “stay at home” orders. 

Nice looking air rifles. I will definitely be shooting mine this week. I live in Ohio and find out today if my job is “essential” or not so I may be getting laid off. My wife works in a hospital and they are sending people home in her department also but they will probably work her just enough to screw her out of unemployment. It is what it is we’re gonna get through it but my heart goes out to the less fortunate. Some people are gonna be barely scraping by.

Does anyone know if Pyramid Air is closing til April 6th or will they be allowed to stay open. Firearms and ammunition sellers are exempt from the Ohio “stay at home” orders.

I got an email from PA stateing that they are able to stay open with some appropriate adjustments👍

Strangely nothing has changed for us except for what's around us (businesses, schools, etc.). 

I still get my shooting time in. My backyard is my range so I get to shoot nearly every day as life permits.

Nice stable of shooters coop!

Hi neighbor 

Ya in your work you don't get time off. Thanks for all your doing. I had to close up shop a few week ago. I will hurt me financially but might help your and my parents. I've been able to shoot every day probably have over 20 hours in. And a ton of work that's been put off is also getting done.

Keep on shooting and keep yourself and your family safe. 

Your friend John