Quality bipods

I'm looking into getting a quality bipod for my airguns. The 2 names that come up right away are Accu-shot Atlas and Accu-tac bipods. I really love the look of the Accu-tac much better than the Atlas style but unless I'm blind the ONLY one they make with both pan and cant capability is there F class bipod? Specifically there new Gen2 that isn't out yet. I'm confused as to why they don't make there others with the ability to pan. I have a UTG 360 Recon which is a pretty decent bipod but it's too long as I ordered the tallest one for a specific gun I no longer own. However it's been worn out and sags under the guns weight which I don't like. But I enjoy it's ability to pan and cant and don't want to really give up the pan ability. So with that said I ordered a Atlas V8 from Amazon so returns are easy if I don't like it.

That's said who has the Accu tac bipods? How do you like them even without the ability to pan? Your uses might be different than mine but I hunt a wide area on a bipod while prone. I used to do it with caldwell/Harris style bipods just fine but got spoiled being able to pan. Are the Atlas bipods pretty solid and don't move really easily after lots of use?

I have used Harris and Atlas and will never go back to a Harris. I have 4 Atlas currently in use, 3 that screw to the rail and one I can remove with the lever and change to other guns quickly. Never had an issue with any of them. I shoot mainly from hunting shacks and benches so a bipod works well. I use one leg down when free handing too. The ability to move the legs to a 45 degree angle helps a lot when in the shacks. I guess it comes down to personal preference and size of your wallet. They aren't cheap. 

I like the look of the Magpul but looks like it lacks the 45* angle setting. But the rest of it seems great! 

Price wise I understand some can seem expensive but at the same time I want it to last many years on many guns airgun and PB. More of an investment like a quality scope. 

I'm looking for a bipod with these kind of features:

-pan and tilt

-can lock at 0*,45*,90*,135*,180*

-good quality that will last years

I use the Atlas bipods. I have tried the fakes, but I do not like them. They may look like them, but they are not like them at all.

I did some research on the Accu-tac, because I really wanted to try it. I still haven’t tried one because it’s needs to both pan and cant (as you mentioned), but also because of the heavier weight. That being said, they do seem to be very well made, and I am still considering buying one.

I agree with that! The lightest weight Accu-tac is like 20oz while the Atlas is 11oz I think. Huge difference. But I'm sure there stronger. So it's almost like at a certain point the F-class from Accu-tac is the only one I'd look into for the features and not that much heavier than the others. But $430 is too much I think for a bipod when an Atlas can be had for $219 and have all the features I like. I just wish they looked like the Accu-tac.

I shoot precision target / bench rest using a few customized Ruger 10/22s as well as PCP air rifles, 
so not only was I in the market for a nice bipod also, I needed to find a model that I could order multiples of..
I like to use the same models of things like bipods, scopes, etc. 

Atlas was on my radar for a while - since they're a sleek design [no springs] and offer pan/tilt/cant..
I just couldn't justify spending that much - when I knew I'd have to do it over and over again..

Instead, I gambled, and grabbed a "UTG Heavy Duty Recon 360 Bipod" to test on my 10/22s.
After adjusting / tensioning the 'ball head', and using the with and without preload, I was actually very impressed!

So impressed, that I got another for my other 10/22, and now 3 of my PCP rifles sit on them too.. 

I go with the Medium: 6.69 - 9.12 inch versions, and that puts them at around $40 bucks a pop.

For the features & quality to price ratio - I really think these bipods are hard to beat!

Sam -

I have a few of the UTG recon bipods on my airguns and they are holding up just fine and the price isn’t bad either, I’m not running drills or doing anything that would abuse the bipods so the UTG is just fine for me shooting off the bench at steel plates and zeroing in. I do have a Sinclair F Class bipod for serious bench shooting but again the recon does just fine for everyday shooting.