Quackenbush Airguns, what’s the deal?

Dennis makes some quality powerful no frills big bore hunting airguns and some have waited for a year or better to get theirs. Still that does not stop people from ordering them and the resale price is pretty much what a new one costs. He is an old school machinist and builds most of his guns from scratch from the ground up cutting, milling, drilling barrels, breeches and the stocks as well. For a time he made some guns using Crosman gripframes as well. Most of us that can get hold of one of his guns feel lucky to have it, beautiful craftsmanship in every one, and not many wish to part with them once in their grubby little hands. ;^)

It just takes a phone call to get your name in line for a purchase. Bought an outlaw from him many years back. Would like to have had a long gun but I don't hunt so figured I did not need one.

All are correct. Dennis is an honorable man. I recall my first gun I got from him and I mailed out payment with shipping. I didn't have the correct change for the shipping and assumed he'd just keep the change. It was just a few cents. When I got my gun, taped to a card was some pennies and coins as my refund on shipping.

As noted, he does prefer a phone call. His guns are the epitome of function. I have an early (SN 56) 50 cal that I think will go to the grave with me. Also have a .308 from him.

I'd like to snag one of his pistols as well before I'm unable to.

I have a few of Dennis's guns a .458 & .308 rifles, and .308 & .58 pistols. Had breakfast with him at the Malvern Ar. Gun show last year he said he was still selling every thing he makes, but he was not making as many as he use to. He is a old world machinist and vastly talented, he also loves every thing mechanical, especialy guns and motorcycles, we have those in common. Dennis usually leads a prayer at the Malvern show and its obvious he means every word spoken. Visiting with him is one of the high points of the Malvern show for me.

Hairsmith

Just found out about Quackenbush airguns about 3 months ago, I now am the proud owner of 2 pistols. A .375 ball shooter and a shot- shell pistol.

DSCN4129.1629460929.JPG