Quackenbush .410

I am going to be in possession of this Quackenbush 410 pistol and wondering if anyone has a how to, tips and tricks on how to load the shells?
Thanks
DSCN1680 (2).jpg

Reactions: maxtrouble
I have one of the first Dennis built it is a blast to shoot, I've shot number 6 shot in mine with decent groups out to 15-20 feet haven't shot it much. I figured out away to build some more brass shells from brass tubing at Ace Hardware store. I'm not home but when I get back I'll take pictures of the tools and stuff to make them when I get home.

Reactions: SniPeralez
I have one of the first Dennis built it is a blast to shoot, I've shot number 6 shot in mine with decent groups out to 15-20 feet haven't shot it much. I figured out away to build some more brass shells from brass tubing at Ace Hardware store. I'm not home but when I get back I'll take pictures of the tools and stuff to make them when I get home.
Cool thanks

Reactions: Bowhunter73
I'm imaging hunting grasshoppers with one of those guns, but of course after those yummy insects have taken flight to allow for a sporting chance of escape, then applying the remains to the soups of the woke so we won't have to put up with those farty cattle warming up the earth, and to hopefully evade our upcoming climate emergency :p

Hey everyone finally had time to get things together for the Quackenbush 410 pistol here's a picture my pistol and everything needed to make your own shotshells. The brass tube are the size needed to make the shotshell hull from Ace Hardware I measured the length of hull and added a little for the base put it in the tubing flaring tool and flared the end to match Dennis's hull. The bag with the white discs are made from a cereal box for the overshot wad using the hole cutting tool in the package from Habor Freight the way I did it was put the proper size cutter in my drill put the card board on a 1x4 board and cut them out. If you have any questions PM me your phone number and I can explain it a little better maybe.
The wads I'm using are from Schells best price I found here's a pic.

20230206_141512.jpg

20230206_141233.jpg
20230206_141305.jpg

20230206_141222.jpg
20230206_141209.jpg

Last edited: