Qball Crosman 1701P build thread

Not too much update except I switched the scope again. The gun definitely is accurate to my 34 yard pellet box but the 1 inch light weight scope input on doesn’t have the most accurate parallax so not the easiest to get behind and shoot accurately. So I put on a 28 oz normal 2-10x scope and surprisingly it feels quite good, definitely heavier but doesn’t feel that bad and the balance is great. Better glass and better parallax definitely helps with the accuracy a lot, it’s a hoot to shoot!
81B4C604-8CE4-4696-B630-B3B86B586807.1613073245.jpeg

my second 1701 is inbound along with the parts , no clue when VA grip will ship but that’s normal. The rest should be here by next week hopefully. 

Hi Guys, I’m going to try to revive this topic with a question I hope you can answer. I just bought at 1701p and I’m buying things to customize it. Can you tell me if I can easily install a forearm piece? I want to upgrade the grip and would like also like to match it with a forearm stock piece or just one piece that covers both, so it looks more like a carbine and I can have a place to grip the gun. If so, does it install like it would on the 1720 or Marauder pistol? Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi Guys, I’m going to try to revive this topic with a question I hope you can answer. I just bought at 1701p and I’m buying things to customize it. Can you tell me if I can easily install a forearm piece? I want to upgrade the grip and would like also like to match it with a forearm stock piece or just one piece that covers both, so it looks more like a carbine and I can have a place to grip the gun. If so, does it install like it would on the 1720 or Marauder pistol? Any advice would be appreciated.

I know a few places that makes forearm piece for the 1720T/prod but I don’t know any one specifically makes one for the 1701p because it’s such a light pistol. You can try reach out to SC or tom west to see if they make one for 1701. Sorry, not much help here. Maybe other people have done this to their 1701 before but I never seen one, would look cool though.

brown Santa showed up with the 1701P today. Immediately moved the target grip from my 1720T(sorry) to the pistol and put on the moderator. Very cool and fun pistol! Waiting for the 2 MOA Sig Romeo5 and she is pretty much done for a long while....I hope.

View attachment 128787View attachment 128799
That's a sweet looking 1701. Is that a TKO suppressor? How do you like it?