• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other QB 57 Parts

Google not finding info on breech or piston seal as well as spring source.
it's built like a tank and sounds like a car wreak when fired.
I like to tear into it and make it less harsh.

any info helpful
I suggest Baker Airguns. I have heard only good things about them. If they do not have it, they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Google not finding info on breech or piston seal as well as spring source.
it's built like a tank and sounds like a car wreak when fired.
I like to tear into it and make it less harsh.

any info helpful
Steven Archer...Archer Airguns? AirArms for breech seal? Ear muffs for the car wreck part. Will be watching.

Reactions: harrympope
Last edited:
Both Archer and Baker did not have anything. I bought a pair of these things. pretty cheap and I just wanted to get some spare parts before. I started tearing into them. Besides the mechanical noise, the trigger is better than I thought and accuracy is pretty decent.
Proceed with caution if unsure. These things have started to become collector's items.

I had a QB 57 once. It came in a suitcase and was a cool take down carbine. The suit case played James Bond music when you opened it. Didn’t shoot worth a sheet. But I loved it!!! Guess you cannot buy them any more.
My local gun shop gave me two of these things In payment for a couple of gun repairs I did for them.. One works fine the other need seals.
In about 1984 I bought a side lever chinese air gun at one of those cummins mobile tool sales. These kind of take me back to the sound and the smell of that rifle
I practiced a lot with it in my Basement and it really helped my offhand scores in high power. I went from completely hopeless offhand to crappy...

Reactions: bf1956
Did they come in a case?
My local gun shop gave me two of these things In payment for a couple of gun repairs I did for them.. One works fine the other need seals.
In about 1984 I bought a side lever chinese air gun at one of those cummins mobile tool sales. These kind of take me back to the sound and the smell of that rifle
I practiced a lot with it in my Basement and it really helped my offhand scores in high power. I went from completely hopeless offhand to crappy...
did they come in a case that plays James Bond music?