N/A Pyramydair Archery Mystery Box

Did anyone here purchase one of the Pyramydair Archery Mystery boxes that were available September 13th? I got one and was extremely disappointed with it. The description listed the box as at least a $350 value, with 50 of the 200 boxes being sold as epic boxes. The epic boxes were said to contain additional items including crossbows and Hawke optics with a value of over $2,000 on some of them. I added up everything they sent me like I was buying it direct from their site. I could have bought everything they sent me for $174.96 with the exception of a drinking glass with the Pyramyd Air logo which I couldn’t find on their site. These boxes were $250 each and I didn’t even break even much less get $350 worth of merchandise? I was just wondering if anyone else here did this and what they got in the box. I was planning on buying an air bow from them but this experience has me looking elsewhere. Link to the mystery box on PyramydAir is below if anyone wants to see it.

• Wow
Reactions: N2 Shooter
Our forum representative from PA was nice enough to reach out to me on here. I sent an email as requested with all the details and am waiting to hear back from PA. I assume it will be Monday before I receive a response. I am hoping this was an honest mistake by them and something was left out. It’s difficult to believe they would intentionally send me items that were worth half the stated value in the box. Below is a picture of what I received with pricing direct from the Pyramydair website. I couldn‘t find the multi-tool pricing, the stated price below was the same from several websites and is the same as MSRP from the manufacturer.

Big Shot Ironman 18” target $99.99
Allen Titan broadhead case $12.99
Allen Tac six Berm tactical pack $41.99
Allen K’Netix archery multi-tool $19.99
Pyramdair logo promotional drinking glass - ?
Total retail price of all items, not including promo glass - $174.96
IMG_4695.jpeg
IMG_4697.jpeg

Good marketing, piss poor delivery. Don't go for the okie doke. Pyramyd has demonstrated that these "mystery boxes" are usually full of overstocked BS that probably didn’t sell well. We are informed about them from past AGN threads centered upon similar past promotions.
Please do me a favor. Go to crossbow nation forum and read my entire thread titled Pyramydair.com mystery box arrived- not happy. I am cannonball over there as well and have been a member of that forum since 2012. There is extremely detailed information including emails from them you will find interesting and understand why I am so frustrated over this. I don’t want to do a direct link since it’s another forum. I would also like @pyramydair to read that information on Crossbownation.com since they reached out to me here trying to help. I feel like I’m not getting my point across and reading that will explain it all. This isn’t a short read, it’s about 5 pages long now.

Reactions: Ezana4CE