• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Pyramyd debacle

I’ve posted about it in other threads so I’ll give the short version here.

I ordered and paid for the gun the 20th of MAY! Pyramyd Air sent me the wrong gun. Got an RMA and shipped it back to them. It was delivered the 15th. They have not refunded my money, answered calls, answered emails, or even replied to my PayPal case. I escalated the PayPal case a couple days ago. PayPal is giving them until the 3rd to respond with a target date of the 11th for the case to be settled. I’m wondering if I’ll ever get my $600 back. They’ve had my money for over a month now. They have ZERO customer service. I am now seeing other posts about people getting the wrong items. Be careful spending money with them.

Pyramyd is completely off the rails.

It's a shame, because I like to order pellets from them, but they have lost my business.

I ordered three things a couple of months ago. One was back-ordered and I specified to wait until all items are available to ship.

A couple of weeks later, I received 1 item, and the order on the website is "shipped" status with no indication of partial shipment.

I attempted to contact them 4 times (2x phone holding for more than ah hour before it hung up, 2x via web site, no response) unsuccessfully. I informed them via web mail that I was going to charge back the two missing items. Still no reply.

I got a refund from the credit card.

A month later, I get the two missing items, which I do not need because I ordered them from Germany and received them in about a week.

Since they do not reply to any attempts at communication. I cannot arrange return of the items (worth about $25).

I am not going to send them back at my expense. If they want them they will have to send me a return label.

I’ve posted about it in other threads so I’ll give the short version here.

I ordered and paid for the gun the 20th of MAY! Pyramyd Air sent me the wrong gun. Got an RMA and shipped it back to them. It was delivered the 15th. They have not refunded my money, answered calls, answered emails, or even replied to my PayPal case. I escalated the PayPal case a couple days ago. PayPal is giving them until the 3rd to respond with a target date of the 11th for the case to be settled. I’m wondering if I’ll ever get my $600 back. They’ve had my money for over a month now. They have ZERO customer service. I am now seeing other posts about people getting the wrong items. Be careful spending money with them.

PayPal has always refunded my money when I've had similar issues.

1593638051_17968454395efcfca3d9b3b9.94454118.png

Well the debacle continues.

I finally received a response from an email I sent on the 22nd.

I had originally sent them an email on the 18th asking for a refund.

Now they can’t issue a refund because there’s a PayPal claim. 
On my PayPal case it says waiting for a response from the seller.

This is just unbelievable.

Add this picture to your paypal case file and call paypal, Paypal will most likely refund the money instantly since PA acknowledges that the refund is due I have done the same as suggested

They just lied to you. They can refund your PayPal at anytime. I guess I'm not ever going to use PA again. There's just too many people having bad experiences with them. I won't do business with lairs. I would show this to PayPal. 

So I just got notified that PayPal received a full refund notice from PA. I then had to put in shipping information to return the item. I was able to upload the tracking RMA info and also the screenshot of PA’s last reply saying they’ve received my return but can’t refund the money. Now I wait on PayPal. 
I placed my order 43 days ago...

I ordered 12 tins of jsb, got a confirmation email and order number. A couple days later, receive email that card was declined, and to call them. After being on hold over an hour a recording comes on telling me to leave my name and number and they will call me back. No call back so I ordered from another vendor. Two weeks later the order arrived, PA used to pack pellets really well in those square foam things, The tins were all loose and just chunks and pieces of the foam and some brown wadded up paper in the box. I have spent thousands on guns, scopes and other stuff at PA, but no more, get your act together PA, you have lots of competition for the same stuff you sell!

Hi guys! Sorry to hear about your troubles with PA. I am brand new to the airgun scene aside from a couple a couple break barrel pellet guns my dad had 30 years ago. PA was the first company I ordered from and the order I placed a month ago for what I thought would be my first modern airgun is still pending. It was a benjamin bulldog which has been back ordered further into the future with each passing week. I’ve since purchased a Lelya 2 and received it within a couple days so technically that is my first airgun I’ve managed to get my hands on, though not the first purchased 😁.

I’ve placed 2 other orders with PA since that first order and those both arrived already, while I’ve watched not just my bulldog, but other items in that order like pellets, targets, accessories etc, also become listed as “back ordered” as well. This has me wondering if the stuff I ordered originally was not set aside as it was paid for, or I’m going to end up waiting even longer for everything to be in stock at the same time.

Trying to decide if I should just cancel the order and move on. The current estimated in stock date is 6 days from now. I figure I can wait that long to see what happens but if the date gets shifted again I think I’ll cut my losses and look elsewhere for my bulldog and in fact am already taking steps to acquire another with a full custom tune (learned a lot while waiting for my order lol).

I pretty much have everything I need now to get started with my Lelya, including a refill tank and a compressor.

Anyway, first post, happy I found this place, have learned a lot in the short time I’ve been lurking here, not happy to find this thread, but it happens right? :)

Happy 4th!