• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Pyramyd Air

PA good service as I have always gotten so far from them. Been ordering from PA since 2009 and not a problem yet. This time a Hawke scope, rings, a couple of air line fittings and a couple thousand pellets. Free shipping and arrived in three days, probably would have made it in two if a weekend hadn't been involved. All product well packaged and undamaged in shipping. I like the way they package pellets in the foam squares with cutouts for the tins. Delivery was by FedEx who set the package on my back porch, they emailed me a photo of it sitting by the door as proof of delivery. So no FedEx horror stories as of yet. 🙈

I’ve had really good experiences with buying from Pyramid Air. They’re currently offering the avenger with a wood stock, where it comes with a free plano hard shell case and a tin of H&N pellets. I just received mine with the 10 for $10 test, so the gun has no pressurization problem. Well packed and FedEx did a careful job on the delivery. No regrets here!