• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Pyramyd air shipping

Mike,

I can say [from years of personal experience] that you'll have wayyy more amazing experiences with Pyramyd Air than you will running into 'mishaps'. 
They're a fantastic company with amazing people, and almost all of the time, I can't praise them enough! They're one of my all time go-to shops. 
With the whole 'pandemic' / 'plandemic' / 'scamdemic' thing going on, there's most definitely been a serious domino/snowball-effect 
when it comes to confusion, slow-downs, etc. Everyone also has to take that into serious consideration. I know it's a pain, but, it is what it is..

Hopefully the shippers do as good a' job now too, so you'll get your goodies much sooner than later. 

Best of luck!

🙂👍

Sam -

Just like many companies around the world, PA was struggling to adapt to our new world. With increased stress levels of the consumer, I think many people are just venting at an easy target. I waited an extra couple weeks for my order, too. But I accepted it knowing their staff was balancing safety with business. They went home safe and healthy and I got my rifle. All is well!

It could have been worse for all ...they could have chosen to shut down entirely. Just think of that wait time!!

And if this gets back to PA staff.... keep up the good work. Your health is more important than our rifles and ammo. Safety first. 

I complimented them yesterday and they DO do a good job. But I got an order this morning that makes me scratch my head. 

I know Pyramyd and Airgun Depot are really just east and west versions of the same thing. So, I ordered a Bug Buster scope from Airgun Depot to be delivered today (it was a couple of bucks cheaper and I always like to support the Top Five). What was delivered was somebody's male foster QD connector. My name was on the package but this other person's order form and merchandise was inside. And, it was a Pyramyd order form but my order at Airgun Depot is now "delivered". I guess they use the same big warehouse and shipping service/staff.

Anyway - both Pyramyd and Airgun Depot are closed today for training (on a busy weekday - really?). So I emailed them which they won't see until Monday. Somebody out there has a Bug Buster they weren't expecting. 

I've never had a problem with Pyramyd. Shipped everything quickly. My only gripe is they use the worst possible shipping service Fedex Smartpost. Ordered on the 9th, shipped the 10th, sitting in a Fedex warehouse in TX since Fri morning.

Please if you read this Pyramyd: It Sucks! And it wasn't cheap: 4 tins of 200 pellets for almost 8 bucks. I'm sure if you had used USPS it would have been cheaper and been here by now. And had I known it would be Fedex FartsMost I would not have ordered them from you.

My personal (and uninformed) opinion is they are just waiting this out with their existing staff and with whatever procedures they have changed for the pandemic. It's been 3 months now and there is no realistic end in sight. They need to make some permanent additions or changes. It seems to me they have the attitude that they have no competition since, between them, Pyramyd and Airgun Depot have a large slice of the airgun business in this country.

And - they need to communicate. As far as I know, they have made no effort to communicate to their customers any information about what they are doing to address the problem, what their difficulties are, etc. I think they could relieve a lot of the angst, anger, and ill will against them by communicating what is actually happening on this and the other popular forums.

In the meantime (and from now on?) I've switched my purchasing habits to more customer oriented companies like Utah Airguns, Airguns of Arizona, and even eBay.