• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Pyramyd Air shipping department need to be all fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Air heads made it right and sent out another $1700 compressor with the liquid oils this time double bagged but some of the oil was still slightly coming out but at least it was in a double bagged.
Part of the problem was the fault of the bottles not being tight but that should have been checked before shipping, some people just don't have any common sense when it come to small details.
Bottom line I'll never buy anything from them again and stick with Utah Airguns where they don't charge tax and ship fast
If Utah Airguns would have had the same compressor it would have been a no brainer
Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 7.12.31 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Well the Air heads made it right and sent out another $1700 compressor with the liquid oils this time double bagged but some of the oil was still slightly coming out but at least it was in a double bagged.
Part of the problem was the fault of the bottles not being tight but that should have been checked before shipping, some people just don't have any common sense when it come to small details.
Bottom line I'll never buy anything from them again and stick with Utah Airguns where they don't charge tax and ship fast
If Utah Airguns would have had the same compressor it would have been a no brainer
View attachment 301130
I totally understand your frustration with the new normal :cautious: my level of expectation with service/product has changed thru the years. If you just show up to perform your job I'm excited!!!😲 If I only have to return a product once due to some defect Im excitedo_O. For example just recently we purchased new furniture and our new 2K sofa had a seat cushion that was torn and our new 1K dishwasher leaking at the door area, so yeah I get it!!!

Reactions: Goldwing
Seems since the pandemic customer service has taken a crap, partly because of the younger generation not giving a rip and not paying enough and how the heck are jobs not being filled with no shortage of man power out there.
Seems a lot of numb nuts used there unemployment checks for a new car they now are having repossessed as there free money disappears.
About as smart as jumping head first into a cement sidewalk and hoping they live through it

Last edited:
View attachment 301130

So, just so we are clear, if you'd have received four bags of silicone oil, you'd have been happy? Just pour it outta the bags and be good right? Somehow I don't think you'd have been happy if they flew it to your door by helicopter.

The first problem was the bottles, which don't come from PA. And you must not mess with silicone oil much, the poop tends to leak out of just about anything you put it in, tight lids or not. It leaked out of a bottle and a sealed bag, why wouldn't it leak out of another sealed bag too?

The second problem is your attitude.

I understand why you would be frustrated and upset. But honestly I'm proud of PA for hanging up on you for being a real asshole about the whole thing right off the bat. I'm sure you being impossibly difficult to deal with didn't make them feel sorry for you and want to help.

Pyramyd Air most certainly learned something here.

You on the other hand, did not. Maybe next time, but I'm not optimistic.

Take your business and sour ass attitude elsewhere, I can't imagine they will miss you.

So now that that's addressed, how do you like the compressor? I was thinking of ordering one. :)

I’ve received three shipments from PA (including two rifles) in the past month and everything arrived packed perfectly earlier than I thought it would. The ordering process was great - sorry you had a bad experience but I don’t think it’s their average
process.
That's because the manufacture of the air guns do all the work for PA in packing the rife, all PA has to do is slap on a label

Customer service has suffered ever since the “ VID “ paused our country / world.

Bottom line. People are imperfect, some more than others. Individuals in customer service get pounded by rude and irate people on the daily. So imagine their “ perception “ of your call or email. Knowing this ( as all air gunners are cool and smart ) One would benefit from being nice , polite , non demanding and just plain cool.

Sure the squeaky wheel gets the oil ( no pun intended )

We are passionate about our gear it’s our hobby. Remember many of them are just working in a job for the job.

I’m saying the manor in which one “squeaks “determines how that oil is delivered

( again no puns intended )

Customer service has suffered ever since the “ VID “ paused our country / world.

Bottom line. People are imperfect, some more than others. Individuals in customer service get pounded by rude and irate people on the daily. So imagine their “ perception “ of your call or email. Knowing this ( as all air gunners are cool and smart ) One would benefit from being nice , polite , non demanding and just plain cool.

Sure the squeaky wheel gets the oil ( no pun intended )

We are passionate about our gear it’s our hobby. Remember many of them are just working in a job for the job.

I’m saying the manor in which one “squeaks “determines how that oil is delivered

( again no puns intended )
Yes Daddy, I'll be good, O master of wisdom , next time you shell $1700 for a compressor cheap-o let me know :rolleyes:

Yes Daddy, I'll be good, O master of wisdom , next time you shell $1700 for a compressor cheap-o let me know

Sonny , Cmon now. I wasn’t directly talking to you kiddo. I was saying in general … I’m out in the public a lot and I see the apathy on all sorts of workers. Coming at them hard …. How would you react ? So. We ( all the air gunners here ) maybe can try to out think them ? Kindness goes a long long way.

I’d be pissed and have blown off but in the end I got myself , my girl and surely the customer service rep in a bad way. The end result was the same .. they took care of it …

You want it your way I get it( truly do ) … just some advice from my father….. never sully yourself under the guise of being right.

Did you call me cheapo ? What do you know of it or me? I guess I don’t mind I’ve definitely been called worst.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.