• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Pyramyd Air shipping department need to be all fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
What @Goldwing experienced was horrible! I bought some pellets from UA and the packaging did appear to be superior to PA. That said, majority of my current stash of pellets were purchased from PA and all but two or three shipments were excellent. My last pellet shipment from PA was only a couple weeks ago and the package was perfect. The worst one had most tins deformed and better than 10% pellets have bent skirts. I didn’t raise hell with them thinking I had near 90% perfect pellets. In comparison, I made the mistake of buying a few tins of pellets from Amazon and the damage was so extensive I returned them the same day. I guess PA has the right packing material and some people who know how to do their jobs. Unfortunately, I agree with some of you here that they likely have a few bad apples.

I don't think pyramid air boxes the compressor. It more than likely came from their distributor and shipped out from their warehouse. Pyramid air has always made things right and there is no doubt they will do the same.
This is probably the case. I know it’s frustrating but it’s just some oil. I’m sure they will send some new. I wouldn’t start all over because of that. Damn. Lol

Reactions: OldSpook
This is probably the case. I know it’s frustrating but it’s just some oil. I’m sure they will send some new. I wouldn’t start all over because of that. Damn. Lol
So if you need the box for shipping for repairs or resale you would put up with it at almost $1700 and keep the oily mess box, can't wait to see your messy apartment with crap everywhere Lol

So if you need the box for shipping for repairs or resale you would put up with it at almost $1700 and keep the oily mess box, can't wait to see your messy apartment with crap everywhere Lol
I guess if you want to go through the complete PIA of the return and wait over a box then I guess you do you. I will assume you are quite melodramatic in nature. You obviously make assumptions as well. You have a good day.

Reactions: OldSpook
What @Goldwing experienced was horrible! I bought some pellets from UA and the packaging did appear to be superior to PA.
PA's issue is lack of concern. I stopped buying from them because they just can't avoid sending me garbage packed like garbage.

UA, the one order I tested with them, failed miserably mailing pellets. So I stopped buying from them after the 1st screw-up. They even offered to send me gear for my youtube channel, but i thought better of it. :(

The company that know what the heck there doing when shipping for me is Utah Airguns and no tax
Also Bullet Central suck at packing pellets too, got them damage the 2 times I used them and they don't have anything but FX pellets
Utah Airguns shipping box for pellets rule
View attachment 297120View attachment 297121
Wow that's impressive! I've never ordered from them but I will certainly give them a try if I need something and they have it.

I've been ordering pellets from pyramid Air for 20 years almost. I have never gotten a shipment that wasn't wrapped and packaged the way they always do it. Every shipment of pellets I've ever bought from them has come double wrap and foam packed that fits the can tightly.

Actually I've never gotten anything including two or three guns from them that was not wrapped and packaged correctly.

The whole thread makes no sense to me.

Last edited:
PA's issue is lack of concern. I stopped buying from them because they just can't avoid sending me garbage packed like garbage.

UA, the one order I tested with them, failed miserably mailing pellets. So I stopped buying from them after the 1st screw-up. They even offered to send me gear for my youtube channel, but i thought better of it. :(
Says the man who ships a Sheridan air rifle that is "undamaged" brilliantly packaged and wrapped... That arrives broken at the wrist... In an undamaged package... Yeah.

• Wow
Reactions: Blackfeather666
I understand bad experiences are had sometimes with any company. I've had them many occasions over the years. But, I have to say that I have bought TOO many things from PA over the years and have never had a bad experience. Pellets always come packed extremely well and in excellent condition. Earlier this year I purchased a new PCP from them that had issues. I sent it back and they sent a new one straight to me. I wasn't pleased with the second one either. I called and explained my situation to them and ended up sending it back as well. They refunded with no issue or slightest argument. Always very nice and courteous over the phone. Because of this, I purchased a much more expensive (higher end) pcp from them and have been pleased ever since. You obviously have a legit complaint here. But.....I have to say that my many experiences with PA have been great and without any drama or issues.

Reactions: MEC17670
I understand bad experiences are had sometimes with any company. I've had them many occasions over the years. But, I have to say that I have bought TOO many things from PA over the years and have never had a bad experience. Pellets always come packed extremely well and in excellent condition. Earlier this year I purchased a new PCP from them that had issues. I sent it back and they sent a new one straight to me. I wasn't pleased with the second one either. I called and explained my situation to them and ended up sending it back as well. They refunded with no issue or slightest argument. Always very nice and courteous over the phone. Because of this, I purchased a much more expensive (higher end) pcp from them and have been pleased ever since. You obviously have a legit complaint here. But.....I have to say that my many experiences with PA have been great and without any drama or issues.
If you love paying sale tax over UA, have at it and on the average PA for me has pack stuff like graduates from Mc Donald's, from flipping burgers to flipping stuff into a box haphazardly. It's easy in this industry to loose a customer with poor practices like this or slow shipping without them leaving for good.
Some here agree completely and others have had good luck with them and also depends on how simple your order is, both expensive and not.
We all have the right to report our experiences without those that seem to defend the seller for what reason other then taking the opposite side for some warped reason like a high school debate team exercise.
Complain about a compony on Yelp and the seller can $pay$ Yelp a fee to have it removed, nuts and why I don't trust reviews on Yelp for this reason.

If you love paying sale tax over UA, have at it and on the average PA for me has pack stuff like graduates from Mc Donald's, from flipping burgers to flipping stuff into a box haphazardly. It's easy in this industry to loose a customer with poor practices like this or slow shipping without them leaving for good.
Some here agree completely and others have had good luck with them and also depends on how simple your order is, both expensive and not.
We all have the right to report our experiences without those that seem to defend the seller for what reason other then taking the opposite side for some warped reason like a high school debate team exercise.
Complain about a compony on Yelp and the seller can $pay$ Yelp a fee to have it removed, nuts and why I don't trust reviews on Yelp for this reason.
NO SIR, WE all have the SAME rights. You have a right to your OPINION based upon YOUR experiences and I (WE) have a right to my (OUR) OPINION based upon my (OUR) experiences. AND SIR, WE ALL have the right to disagree with each other, whether or not the other person likes that disagreement. Your opinion is no more or less protected than anyone else's. You are right you are not in high school anymore. You are playing with the big kids now. Learn to expect disagreement.

NO SIR, WE all have the SAME rights. You have a right to your OPINION based upon YOUR experiences and I (WE) have a right to my (OUR) OPINION based upon my (OUR) experiences. AND SIR, WE ALL have the right to disagree with each other, whether or not the other person likes that disagreement. Your opinion is no more or less protected than anyone else's. You are right you are not in high school anymore. You are playing with the big kids now. Learn to expect disagreement.
Why am I looking at your useless chat that I don't care to see if your on my ignore list?

Status
Not open for further replies.