• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Pyramyd Air shipping department need to be all fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finding this topic's growth very interesting :whistle: I'm wondering what the ages of some of the posters are:unsure: Im sure there will be a difference on sides based on age alone. I know I've changed my reaction when it comes to service/goods issues. I remember the days of being "nice" don't get me wrong I'm not the guy you would "cringe" when I pulled up, actually I'm the guy you would want to provide service/goods to because I'm very appreciative when you provide good service/product by showing it emotionally and with💲.

Just sent them a hate mail over all the intrusive pop ups now. Man takes 5 minutes to x them all out just to even begin to look at a item now..lol.

They need to back off on them i my opinion.
You must not have a Mac and "AdBlock" seems PA is for buyers they don't do there homework on better retailers like Utha Airgun and they don't charge you tax but for me it was a "they where the only one that had item trap"

You must not have a Mac and "AdBlock" seems PA is for buyers they don't do there homework on better retailers like Utha Airgun and they don't charge you tax but for me it was a "they where the only one that had item trap"
It's there in house site pop ups not adds..

10% off , can i help you , 4 hts 23 mins for 10% off, ect then they got a thing right in the right side of the screen where your finger likes to scroll to bump to set off another one..lol

So ... So far i got the standard auto reply of we got your mail and we will get back to you and all.

So i just got another one thinking its the answer reply but no. It was asking how well we did on helping you .

Well i guess seeing you yet to answer reply to my inquiry id say pretty poorly.
Dont you think you should help and answer first before asking a approval / satisfaction rating? Lol..

Reactions: Goldwing
Yes I'm a Boomer...and a retired Engr. In my day the adage "the customer is always right" meant something. It didn't say the customer is always polite or honest or caring etc....if I ever had one of my guys/gals curse out a client or intentionally hang up on them I would give him/her one chance to make it right or be dismissed. I try to treat people like I want to be treated but unless you walk in their shoes you don't know what’s going on in their life. Take a Deep breath and calmly begin a dialog with them rooted in empathy....my 2 cents worth here.

Last edited:
My stack o' pellets from PA. Ordered on Saturday and here Wednesday. Packed well. I realized that those packing dealies could be used to....store pellets! I still had some others and stacked my tins in them and put them in a box. With the current weather, shooting is difficult as I don't want to get my pellet trap soaked.

PA.jpg

My stack o' pellets from PA. Ordered on Saturday and here Wednesday. Packed well. I realized that those packing dealies could be used to....store pellets! I still had some others and stacked my tins in them and put them in a box. With the current weather, shooting is difficult as I don't want to get my pellet trap soaked.

View attachment 302623
Could have gotten them from Utah Airgun for less and no tax and they pack there's the same way
IMG_3837.JPG

I have already said what I think of the OP and his panties being in a wad.

This here is my opportunity to say something good and I am going to take it.

My HW110 has started shedding velocity. I called AoA and the customer rep told me he would have the tech call me the next day. Naturally that was the day before their normal monthly training, when they shut down for a day. Well being the impatient old man that I am, and having the "these young people nowadays" attitude that I do, I waited till COB the next day and nobody called me back. So I called and dumped an assinine message on the phone about how they should keep their word and how we could work this out privately or publicly and how I expected a callback when I was told I was going to get one. You know the drill, "I am the customer and you are the servant..." attitude. I regretted it as soon as I hung up. Shame on me.

Well you know, the next morning while I was still regretting it. The phone rang and guess who it was? Yep. Just as nice and friendly and helpful as he possibly could be.

It is true that you get more flies with honey, but never discount the power of making a complete ass of yourself (for good or evil).

So here is my thanks to the vendor: WELL DONE Airguns of Arizona! Your sales reps are FIRST RATE.

I didn't read all the replies but only the OP and a couple others....but my initial reply would be to say that likely the compressor was packaged like that from the company. Mistakes happen and a little grace for PA wouldn't hurt, especially since if you would like some replacement bottles I am sure they would oblige. Was the compressor damaged at all? I see that the manufacturer's cardboard box was soaked, but I am assuming other than the ruined bottles and the cardboard everything else is fine? I am sure they would replace the whole package as well, though likely a bit overkill with it just being cardboard that would be thrown away anyway? If you are going to save the original packaging in case of return I don't think the oil soaking would matter either.

I have ordered a couple times from PA. I usually buy from another distributor but I have had good packing from them usually. Being the biggest airgun distributor in America and probably the world means that sometimes something in transit might get shuffled around, like a bottle. I think the title of this thread was a bit overkill but I understand that the OP was frustrated. Hopefully a resolution has been provided and some quick and easy fill-ups happen!

-Atlas

PS: I have noticed a lot of those bottle types tend to leak, irregardless of brand. Just an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.