• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Pyramyd Air shipping department need to be all fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
The incompetent shipping department at Pyramyd Air, graduates from Mc Donald's need to be fired and start over with there not knowing better to ALWAYS double bag liquids products when shipping
My order is useless without the silicone and crank oil and it's all over the place at the bottom of the box.
You can see they open the box and re- stapled it shut, so in this process of checking, double bag the liquids !
I can't wait to hear there excuse for doing this, but I'm not paying close to $1700 for a compressor and put up with incompetents like this, they can just have FedEx pick it up and I'll start over
IMG_4583.jpg
IMG_4586.jpg

IMG_4588.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
not cool. They should make this right like in a hurry. I’ve never had a problem. I’ve ordered twice the same for my Hill and it always came in a zip bag. Hope they make it right. I’m sure they will but no excuse For that.
Yea I always keep boxs if I need to sell or send in for repair and I'm not going to accept this

You can see they open the box and re-stapled it shut, I believe they ship from the UK with no liquids in the box and then one is dropped in the box when shipped.... but not doubled bagged or sealed is nuts
I'll talk with them Monday morning and see how they want to proceed, it's just a inconvenience to have such a long delay from the purchase date to filling for the first time

Reactions: woogie_man
Well I called this morning and got some female that already sounded like someone put her in a bad mood and was using me to perpetuate her defensiveness.

She tried the smoke and mirror thing to reverse the blame on me by telling me the company didn't appreciate my email complaint of the incompetents of the shipping department and hung up on me

I called right back and started over with a male customer service rep and lost him to James the supervisor that said FedEx would pick it up tomorrow but could not send out a new one till it was received back.

I said I have a photo of the serial number if they try to pull a fast one and send the same one back to me
Said he will try to send out a new one when it shows the original one is in transit and will try to make an exception

What made me not want to deal with them again was the attitude and deception attempt by the female customer service rep trying to reverse the blame on my angry email complaint, did'nt work, my wife pulls the same trick and believes it will somehow work in her head.
IMG_4589.JPG

Reactions: K9Air
I received the backup silicon and crank oil today and there's clearly no excuse for there incompetent shipping department this time sending FROM THERE SHIPPING WAREHOUSE the same problem of NOT DOUBLE BAGGING ALL LIQUIDS.
They better have a meeting with them or fire the green horns that have no common sense.
View attachment 296594View attachment 296595
C'mon man...do you realize what those baggies cost...😆That would require 4 instead of 2.

Reactions: Goldwing
I sympathize with Goldwing. Very frustrating. Unfortunately this is becoming more and more common. Right now, if a person is worth hiring they already have a job. Those looking for work are more trouble than they are worth most of the time.
Unfortunately many companies figure if they can fog a mirror they are better than an empty position.

I am not justifying or condoning poor service or performance, just relaying what I see going on with a lot of businesses.

I sympathize with Goldwing. Very frustrating. Unfortunately this is becoming more and more common. Right now, if a person is worth hiring they already have a job. Those looking for work are more trouble than they are worth most of the time.
Unfortunately many companies figure if they can fog a mirror they are better than an empty position.

I am not justifying or condoning poor service or performance, just relaying what I see going on with a lot of businesses.
Very true, some company's are skipping the drug test with so many failing them, they'll hire you without it to guarantee a new body in the shop, sad, maybe there keeping the extra bag for shipping to stash there weed :oops:

not sure double bagging is the answer, surely if your an old lady at the check out, which many here seem to be, a liitle packing effort so liquid bottles dont get smashed and leak in the first place seems best, i dont order anything especially pellets from pa because their packing sux.
Who do you order pellets from ?

not sure double bagging is the answer, surely if your an old lady at the check out, which many here seem to be, a liitle packing effort so liquid bottles dont get smashed and leak in the first place seems best, i dont order anything especially pellets from pa because their packing sux.
View attachment 297001
The company that know what the heck there doing when shipping for me is Utah Airguns and no tax
Also Bullet Central suck at packing pellets too, got them damage the 2 times I used them and they don't have anything but FX pellets
Utah Airguns shipping box for pellets rule
IMG_3835.JPG
IMG_3837.JPG

Reactions: pdxFrank
Status
Not open for further replies.