• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Pyramyd Air shipping Delays

@9Qm3

I'm trying to be patient but waiting 2 months for a "in stock" item is ridiculous especially when they already charged the card.

Best regards

Same thing happened to me (although it's only been about a month and a half). I called to try to cancel and and of course can't get a hold of anyone. I emailed to cancel and now they are claiming they can't because the order is "processing." Well..... the order's been processing for a while now after they charged my card too... 

I have always had a good experience with Pyramid, but today I do have a gripe.

When one makes an order and the item is "in stock" and the order is confirmed, that item should be allotted to you. I ordered .30 cal pellets only after they were in stock, but also ordered .177 Piranhas that were not. So, I waited for the back ordered items to come in, no problem. Then when the .25 cal FX Hybrids were "in stock", I added to the order, which was confirmed.

Now, while the .177 Piranhas are still on back order, the .30 cals are displayed as back ordered and only 3 of the 4 .25 cal hybrids are "in stock", one is on back order.

I sent an email requesting all in stock items shipped with the balance to ship with no additional shipping charges, let's see how this plays out.

Get it together Pyramid.

I had something similar happen. I placed an order with a few items but had been waiting for months for an out of stock item to come in. I got the email notification saying that the item was in stock. I'm thinking great, my order will finally ship! I waited about a week and nothing. The item was in stock this whole time but then slowly dwindles to being out of stock again. My order never shipped. I cancelled all of the items and ordered from another vendor, frustrated. Like the OP, I wish they wouldn't charge the CC until the items actually ship.