• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Pyramyd Air shipping Delays

Just to clear the air a bit about shipping delays from Pyramyd Air. I ordered an Air Venturi compressor on Apr. 2 and still haven't got it. So, I called which was a little difficult to get through. I finally gotten in contact with a very nice lady. She informed me about the delays on orders. They normally do 1150 orders a day but since Covid 19 started all Hell has broken loose. They are now doing over 6000 orders a day. 6X the business! They had to hire a night shift to help with orders. Now, they are only allowed so many people on the shipping docks at one time to keep social distance. So, Everyone needs to be Patient.

I least you got through and were able to talk to someone. I have sent 2 emails and left 3 voice mails over a 5 day period with no response. When I check on my orders in the my account section of the web site it shows order shipped, but only 1 tin of pellets received and the rifle and remaining pellets have not been received. They did charge my credit card for the full amount of the order. They should at least respond to e mail and return calls

Ordered April 12th, has not shipped yet. Can we maybe keep this thread going from people that have ordered and received stuff so we can try to get a better estimate on time frame.

Edit update: just got an email today saying my order has been received it's just running late and will be notified when it ships.

They must definitely be getting slammed.

Ordered a Marauder on April 10. Checking on the progress of my order I kept seeing the "we're picking and packing your order". Then I noticed that my rifle was back ordered to a predicted April 27th availability. I didn't see anything about backordering when I placed my order. AND THEN I noticed that they already charged my credit card!

We are operating under trying circumstances right now and I understand that . Even the backorder I can live with but I wasn't really happy that they had already charged my card.

So on Tuesday of this week I called and expressed my concerns. Of course I didn't get to talk to anyone, I just stayed on hold until the voicemail kicked in and then I left a message. I thought I was rather cordial but I did comment on the fact that they had already charged my card.

That was Tuesday. On Wednesday I got an email saying my rifle had been shipped and I received it on Thursday. Was it the squeaky wheel......dunno but I really like this rifle.😃

My wife ordered a Texan .457 CF on march 10th as a surprise gift for our anniversary which is March 24th. Her credit card was charged $1.329.95. It is now May 6th and still no Texan!

We have both tried numerous times to contact them via phone and email as well as their online 'contact us' page. NOTHING!

we've received one email stating that they were "super pumped" to get started fulfilling our order. If I visit the order status page I'm told they are in the process of picking and packing my order. That same message has been there since late March.

Pyramyd Air will never get another dime of my money!

Please do yourself a favor and spend your hard earned money elsewhere.

Anyone talking about a 10 day wait for shipping.......Don't hold your breath.

By the way, the website showed 'In Stock Add to Cart' when she ordered it. Which is why she ordered from them.

I placed an order for pellets on 4/17. The order was shipped 4/28. I was able to contact them by email. The lady I communicated with said they had been swamped and had put on a whole new night shift to help keep up. She had no idea why that was happening. I've heard they are getting 6 times the business they got pre-pandemic. That being said - there is no excuse for letting a customer sit and wait without getting a real status update instead of the "we're pumped for your order" nonsense. Communication with customers is paramount when things are going wrong at the company and they don't seem to be doing very well with that.

All that being said, I ordered more pellets from Airgun Depot (same company as I understand it) on May 3 and they shipped on May 4th. They arrive here on May 7th. The Ohio operation is having trouble - no doubt.