Pyramyd Air promoting anti-gun person!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyramyd Air just sent out a bulk email supporting one of the biggest anti-gun *Mod Edit - removed political comment* there is! Taylor Swift of all people!

That's enough for me..., if Pyramyd Air doesn't make a public apology they get the same treatment as does Budweiser from me! I'll do my airgun related business some other place!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyramyd Air just sent out a bulk email supporting one of the biggest anti-gun, liberal jackasses there is! Taylor Swift of all people!

That's enough for me..., if Pyramyd Air doesn't make a public apology they get the same treatment as does Budweiser from me! I'll do my airgun related business some other place!
Good plan. Cheers.

Reactions: knappr and BBGunn
I have not looked at my e-mail yet.
What does Taylor Swift have to do, with air guns?
Absolutely nothing that I am aware of.
I wonder why they would choose to use a young, billionaire, pop-star for air gun advertisement purposes....
Seems like a expensive, and very odd choice.

EDIT: Now that Ive looked this over, it simply seems to be a humorous parady, and until Taylor Swifts attorneys get involved, it probably cost P.A. absolutely nothing!

Last edited:
Clutch your pearls a bit tighter.... The email is promoting Pyramyd Air and a discount on their stuff...big surprise. You can win a whole $13 dollars on Monopoly money by betting if the Big Game is more about football or celebrity sightings.

Hardly worth raising your own blood pressure.

1707512279468.png

Taylor Swift offers some great shooting advice:

Focus Your Breathing

Deep, rhythmic breathing helps steady your aim. Take slow, controlled breaths to keep your upper body still. Inhale as you aim, exhale smoothly as you squeeze the trigger. Holding your breath or jerky breathing will throw off your shot.

Squeeze the Trigger

Place your finger on the trigger and take up the slack. Apply pressure in a straight-back motion, slowly and steadily increasing force until the shot breaks. Do not jerk the trigger—your shot should surprise you when it goes off. A smooth trigger action is key to precision.

Follow Through

Keep your position and continue aiming at the target after the shot. Don’t drop your head or rifle to see if you hit the target. Follow-through builds muscle memory and consistency. Break your stance after a few seconds, check your target, and make adjustments for the next shot based on your point of impact.

:ROFLMAO:

I have not looked at my e-mail yet.
What does Taylor Swift have to do, with air guns?
Absolutely nothing that I am aware of.
I wonder why they would choose to use a young, billionaire, pop-star for air gun advertisement purposes....
Seems like a expensive, and very odd choice.
WOKE, GET IT

Reactions: BBGunn
To those that are offended by Pyramid Air's humorous Taylor Swift parady...

This would be like youtube creator "Johnny" buying a 6 pack of Bud Light, to use as target practice, then posting on the internet that Johnny is WOKE, and SUPPORTS BUD LIGHT!

This has NOT changed my perception, and I will continue to patronize Pyramid Air!

Pyramyd Air just sent out a bulk email supporting one of the biggest anti-gun *Mod Edit - removed political comment* there is! Taylor Swift of all people!

I am imagining your lip curled, stomping your feet with your hands clenched tightly and just a few tears... gently rolling down your cheeks as you write this post.

Anyone who thinks PA "partnered" with BILLIONAIRE Taylor Swift is just... idk, lol. The "photo" is clearly A.I. generated.

I honestly only thought it was bots and grifters on X that cared this much about TSwift.

Enjoy the Halftime show. (You know you're gonna watch it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.