• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pyramyd Air promoting anti-gun person!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think this is coming at us from the angle you took it OP. I think it is making fun of the ridiculous tie between the NFL, a player and swift. The fact they (NFL) have to cut to her so many damn times because sadly it is currently their best angle for promotion is worthy of flack . I won’t watch the game as I could careless. They (NFL) lost me when they basically swallowed hook line and sinker the concept that literally any disparity present is due to an inherently systemic racist system. I won’t support them or the payers anymore but this contest is kind of funny.

Last edited:
Good boloney,geeze, wtf, big deal, get over it, get a life ,forgetdoutit! What the hey, spend your time learning, wtf .come on now.
Some people, your mom wears combat boots, you aren't born, you were hatch, Correction,no erection This bit isn't about anyone it is about ,Can't Touch This,I having fun because life can be full of boloney,and here is some of mine. :ROFLMAO::p:eek:

Reactions: john8 and Oddhawk
I don’t need weapons, I am a weapon.

IMG_2604.gif

Getting to be more like FB, Tic Tok, Mamogram, and other stupid sites here everyday.
This thread should just go POOF! Never to be seen again.
Yes more censorship, great idea. Then it really would be like FB.

If you close your eyes it goes poof. Very easy to just scroll and choose another thread, but here you are. Regardless of how silly this thread definitely is, forums are for discussion.

Reactions: Airgun Al
So...

I read the text and it isn't even really Taylor Swift. It's just some finely formed gal named Taylor Swizz. What a disappointment! I feel like a real Sherman...

Now if they'd do something dangerous (like ride in a Ferrari) with Brittney Spears, small-handed with Jewell, or heart-warming with Shania Twain, I might bite.

Shania.jpeg

Cheers,

J~

Reactions: boscoebrea
Status
Not open for further replies.