• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Pyramyd Air poor service

Ordered 3 22 round magazines for my FX Wildcat in .177. Received one 22 round and two 21 round magazines. Returned them for replacement; they sent the SAME WRONG ones back. Tomorrow I will call and return them for credit. Typical outsourced "customer service" from people who know NOTHING about airguns.
Hello @cmatera

Boy these companies don't care how much hassle, delay, inconvenience, frustration and MONEY that it has on a customer.

ThomasT

i ordered a compressor from them on saturday. today it was delivered just like they said it would be.
and the previous pellet/slug orders i have got has been packed the PA way and shipped
accordingly.
about 7-8 months ago i did get i poorly packed pellet order, but they made it good and
never again have i experienced any problem.
thanks PA !!

What I ordered:

IMG_1341.jpg

What I received TWO times. They send back the same wrong items I sent back:

IMG_1340.jpg

The one with the darker header card on the left is 22 rounds as ordered. The two on the right are 21 rounds.

Reactions: ThomasT
Just a final update in case others are not aware. Pyramyd Air refunded my money. Because I paid with Paypal, even though Pyramyd Air shipped the wrong item twice, the Paypal fee was deducted from my refund. I do not know if the same fee applies to the fee charged by a credit card company. I believe if you file a Paypal claim, you get all your money back, so if I am in this situation again, I will skip the return and file a claim, although it can take up to 30 days to get your money back.

I haven't done business with them in several years. There's nothing @ PA you can't buy cheaper elsewhere. Remember how we all looked forward to their Christmas Sales every year? Bring that PA back please.
Pretty new to spending money on air guns (grew up shooting my dad's springers and CO2 pistols). . . He's always told me if I'm ever looking for anything to just shop on pyramid air. What are the better places to shop? Thanks!

Just a final update in case others are not aware. Pyramyd Air refunded my money. Because I paid with Paypal, even though Pyramyd Air shipped the wrong item twice, the Paypal fee was deducted from my refund. I do not know if the same fee applies to the fee charged by a credit card company. I believe if you file a Paypal claim, you get all your money back, so if I am in this situation again, I will skip the return and file a claim, although it can take up to 30 days to get your money back.
Great info!🎩🤙

• Love