• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Pyramyd Air Please Stop With the E-Mail Shenanigans

@PyramydAir First off I don’t mind receiving updates about new products, sales, or when backordered or out-of-stock items are restocked. However, what I don’t like is each time I look at something on your site I get emails throughout the day trying to lure me in to buy them. If I didn’t buy them, I didn’t want them. Now it’s gotten to the point that you all are annoying me by sending e-mails like I placed items in my cart that I have not. For an example please view the photos below. Please cut this out. I don’t want to unsubscribe to your emails, but I’ve been pushed to the precipice with this non-sense. It’s simply a bad marketing strategy. Please change this practice. 

FA83A74C-5CB8-40F0-92D7-F810DDCAEEB0.1645312529.jpeg

B2711C13-50FD-475B-893F-B837879000C3.1645312630.jpeg

Dave

But there are 0 bullseye bucks waiting for you and a coupon code that only expired 2 days ago.

If a bullseye buck is equal to 1 penny why aren't they called bullseye pennies ?

I hadn’t noticed the expired coupon code. It’s likely they haven’t updated the banner on that page. The Bullseye Bucks comment is funny. I hadn’t even thought about that. Those pennies add up though. I certainly use them. I just wished they would get it together and stop peppering loyal customers with useless frequent email blasts. It would also be wise to completely forgo sending disingenuous emails altogether. 

They probably don’t have much control over inventory as many companies are still dealing with supply chain issues, but when a company keeps products on their page that aren’t in stock people will come looking for them. When they do, it seems to trigger some sort of automated email system that sends a “still looking?” email which is intended to re-direct customers back to the site to purchase. When the product isn’t in stock, what’s the point? It seems like it would be much simpler to notify customers when the desired item(s) are in stock so that they can be ordered before being bought out. Or maybe notifying people when the option of pre-ordering becomes available if a person wants to ensure that they can reserve specific items when a shipment does arrive. Pyramyd Air’s current model and other factors have pushed me to shop elsewhere for certain products. I really like this company hence the reason for posting as opposed to not shopping with them anymore. 

Yeah, I'm all but done with pyramyd air too. My sister got me a gift card for xmas. The "card" never arrived she went back and forth several times and finally recovered it. Sad part was they have literally almost nothing I wish to buy that the card/ coupon can be applied to. Their service is fine, just a little too much chicanery. 

I unsubscribed and don't buy a thing from them anymore. All because of getting smoked with emails all the time.

I’m with you there. I’ve had enough. This time I checked as soon as I got the email. I don’t appreciate being mislead and constantly pelted with emails. This business model sucks. 

713B5AF9-1B50-4E91-8192-C890379F6573.1646480304.jpeg

20B10391-FB5A-4D79-84B9-313AA1B588AF.1646480398.png

8D2D8A2C-4A53-4C72-B4C3-554F06758D5C.1646480467.jpeg

The messed up part is that you get an email about a product being in stock, go to the site to check for it, and find out it’s not in stock as they’ve led you to believe. As a result you get hit with more emails like, “👀 Still looking 👀?” It’s like “Yea. I’m looking for what you told me was in stock dummy.” They’re doing a helluva job running off customers. If this business model was a person it’d be an attractive gold digger. I’m just done.