• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Pyramyd Air pellet packing, not what it used to be (pics)

Box arrived with damaged corners. Some tins dented worse than others. As you know a tin doesn't have to be dented for the pellets inside to be damaged (due to impact). 

I've been ordering from PA for over a decade and this is the first time I received pellets packed like this. 

71F34EE7-408E-41CD-8E6A-66C648F85214.1606827554.jpeg
3EA3F6C1-8FF5-486D-907E-2C1A3AED5DA5.1606827555.jpeg

I just received my pellet order from Pyramid Air and it was packed with just paper, no foam like they used to. I opened up one tin and there were multiple banged up skirts visible so no telling how many more are messed up. The box was banged up and all four tins have some sort of damage. All my previous orders from Pyramid were well packed and never had any damage. I hope this is not the new norm for them. Oh well, all good things come to an end. 

Who is another vendor that you guys have bought from that does a good job packaging pellets? One free tin is not worth four banged up tins. 

IMG_4542.1607106900.JPG

I just received my pellet order from Pyramid Air and it was packed with just paper, no foam like they used to. I opened up one tin and there were multiple banged up skirts visible so no telling how many more are messed up. The box was banged up and all four tins have some sort of damage. All my previous orders from Pyramid were well packed and never had any damage. I hope this is not the new norm for them. Oh well, all good things come to an end. 

Who is another vendor that you guys have bought from that does a good job packaging pellets? One free tin is not worth four banged up tins. 

IMG_4542.1607106900.JPG

Mando...what can I say? This is definitely not the way. 🤓

Seriously, I messaged PA and reminded them of their high, industry leading standard in regards to quality shipping. I'm but one voice.

Management needs to hunker down on packing, time for some training. Current times make it a challenge but this is a reversible trend. I wouldn't mind waiting a couple extra days for my ammo order to ship if I knew it was being done right. 

Luck of the draw? I received 4 tins H&N .20 back in the spring that were throw in a box with a little paper. You can imagine how they looked. It was during the worst of the COVID thing so I was happy to have the pellets. I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and ordered 8 tins AA .25 that arrived last week packed perfectly in fitted foam and cardboard just like the old days.