• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Pyramyd Air - Order never shipped - UPDATED

I was waiting on ammo to be in stock in preparation for EBR ‘22. Finally saw them “in stock” I put in an order. Then I get an E-mail that says Order will ship out in like 3 weeks! Say What???? But I was good on time, so I waited. Nothing. Called & was told they didn’t have enough to fulfill the order. I had ordered Other stuff that was actually in stock, and they will not ship it all until it’s all there. So yeah, I feel ya….
When you ordered did you click on the ship what was in stock? I just bought two new rifles and scopes. The first order shipped and should be here Monday, but the scond had the scope on back order. They offered me to have it all ship at once, or to ship what was in stock with a possible additional shipping charge. With it being a .25 caliber and everything else I have is .22, I didn't see the point in two shipments.

Hope your stuff comes in soon. Supposedly mine will be back in stock next month.

When you ordered did you click on the ship what was in stock? I just bought two new rifles and scopes. The first order shipped and should be here Monday, but the scond had the scope on back order. They offered me to have it all ship at once, or to ship what was in stock with a possible additional shipping charge. With it being a .25 caliber and everything else I have is .22, I didn't see the point in two shipments.

Hope your stuff comes in soon. Supposedly mine will be back in stock next month.
All the items that I ordered where in stock at the time of my order. Or rather, that’s what the website eluded to.

Reactions: Brian38201
I added a service ($10.00 ) to check for leaks on my new Avenger that they never performed so I complained and they agreed. 6 months later I got my ten bucks back.
That's concerning 😲. I just received an order from PA not too long ago and fortunately for me it all went well. I can't imagine why it took them 6 months to credit you???:unsure:

I was hoping customer service would at least make an effort and check with their shipping department to find out where my package was and why it didn't leave the warehouse. But they couldn't be bothered and just said that if a label was printed, that meant it had shipped. I got the feeling that if I didn't dispute the order with my credit card, nothing would have ever happened and I'd never get my merchandise or my money. I've had issues with Pyramyd's customer service in years past (usually took 2 or 3 calls before they would do what they said they would do the first call) so it's always been a hit or miss situation there.