• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Pyramyd air order failure.

If you have an order over thirty days old and receive the reauthorization credit card email. Do Not email back to reauthorize; call them. Pyramyd air's email is backlogged, and your order will be canceled. 

This happened to me today after submitting two reauthorization emails at their request. I now have an open ticket with their products specialty team to resolve this issue and believe it will be.

This is just a friendly warning and is not intended to bash or take away from the reputation of pyramyd air. 

I read it as I believe the author intended, to include the title. Obviously if he responded to the e-mail requesting re-authorization and the order was canceled because of an e-mail back log, then the system failed. The OP said he wasn't bashing PA, just letting others know that if they don't want an order accidentally cancelled to call PA instead of just replying to an e-mail. I have replied to these e-mails in the past and have not had an issue, but things happen and if they are getting a glut of e-mail correspondence right now, it's apparent their system was not designed to handle back logs! Thank you OP for the heads up!

Everything has been straightened out, and my order is back in "back-ordered." I did not need more pellets and told the representative I was only trying to save the second part of my order, which contained my free cans. Now, hopefully, someone in need can get their order.

My original intent was to warn other members of this system error and hopefully help someone avoid losing their order.

I believe the last part of my post clearly stated, I was not bashing pyramyd air.

I have done business with them for over twenty years, and I plan to continue supporting them.