• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pyramyd Air just added the JSB King Heavies for pre order

"Nomadic Pirate"On a different subject,

as I'm waiting for the JSB 34gr I just placed an order at Pyramyd for the H&N Grizzly,....Curious to see how those mean looking pellets work in my .25s :) :)
Manny,

Didn't you go down that road before wit dem puka point Rabbit Mags? They say the definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. ;) You know I'm just teasing you bro. I really hope they work out so keep us in da loop.

Scott

"travels4fun"
"Nomadic Pirate"On a different subject,

as I'm waiting for the JSB 34gr I just placed an order at Pyramyd for the H&N Grizzly,....Curious to see how those mean looking pellets work in my .25s :) :)
Manny,

Didn't you go down that road before wit dem puka point Rabbit Mags? They say the definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. ;) You know I'm just teasing you bro. I really hope they work out so keep us in da loop.

Scott
Never Tried the Rabbit Mags, don't even know what brand makes them :)