• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pyramyd Air Instagram Live with Giles Barry this Friday, 5/8!

Hey folks, 

Back again with another IG live stream, this week I will be chatting with Giles from AirgunGearShow and Airgun101. Again, we would love to have you all join the stream, so please follow the links to the Pyramyd Air page as well as the AirgunGear page and follow both so you don't miss it. The stream will start at 3pm Eastern this Friday (5/8). For those that are unable to make it, the stream will stay up on the Pyramyd Air page for 24 hours, so you can absolutely catch it later. Working on a way to record these as well to possibly share them on Youtube in the future.

Please post some questions here or topics you'd like Giles and I to discuss during the stream. We will get to as many as we can.

Thanks for participating and hope to see you all live on Friday!

Tyler

Hello Guys! 

Hi Giles love The Air Gun Gear show! Thanks for all the info and great Laughs. Same to you Tyler! 

1- I have a FX Impact .22 700mm barrel. What DonnyFL should I get? Sumo or Tanto or ? 

2- What is your Favorite Scope and why?

3- With all the new entry level PCP’s. Which one would you go with if you buying one today? 

4- When you get a new Airgun what is your process before you go shooting? Do you clean the barrel, tighten screws ect.

5- I was told I should try a few different pellets to see which one is the most accurate. Is this true? 

6-What’s the best way to travel on an airplane with a Airgun? Can I take my big Carbon Fiber tank with me? How do you travel. 

7- What’s the best caliber overall? 

8- What’s your Favorite Airrifle? 

9- I own a FX impact .22 700mm. With all the accessories out there for it. Which accessories do you feel are absolutely necessary to get. I just don’t wanna make my gun too heavy.

10- How do you store your Airguns? 

Thank Patriot Airgunner