• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Pyramyd Air customer service really comes through.

I received a large ( for me at least) pellet order this past Saturday. There must be a new trainee in the shipping department. The always great pellet packaging was really missing. The box was easily 4 times larger than needed and then filled with those foam circles that are popped out of the foam squares surrounding our pellets. The pellet tins were in the foam squares like normal but no tape or cellophane wrap to keep them there. Needless to say they bounded around a lot within the box. Out of 20 tins ordered seven of them arrived damaged. OK that's the negative part. I emailed right away and even sent photos. This was Saturday and Pyramyd Air customer service wasn't open until Monday. I got a reply from John in customer service right away Monday morning with an apology and a commitment to make it right. He even mentioned that he would make sure the packaging was double checked by a manager. He was happy to receive the photos and said that they would be used to ensure proper training. I really felt like they cared and weren't just annoyed by my complaint. Every company will make mistakes once in a while but I'm really happy with how Pyramyd Air responded and stepped up. My replacement pellets arrived just a few minutes ago in great shape.
Kenny