• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pyramyd Air Cup 2023 is a Go!!!!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Screen Shot 2023-03-10 at 8.38.24 AM.png

1678460855985.png

Registration and Event details and hyperlinks have been added to our Calendar!

Hope to see you there!

First time going. Registration was full for FT. I got registered in GunSlynger springer. Going with FWB 124D with Hawke 4-14x50 mm scope. Scope is front focused (will slow me down) but thinking see what the competition is about before any upgrades. Registration is pricey for probably just shooting one round of competition. I plan on using a Bullsbag on the bench that supports the entire forum from barrel to trigger but has no support on the rest of the stock. I emailed Pyramid the question but getting crickets. Does anybody know if this rest will pass the rules as I want to practice with the equipment I must use.

Also is gunslynger 20 shots (5 each distance ) at target distances 10, 25, 40 and 55 yard. That is what I saw on the 2023 rules but the video on the rules has 16 shots with a few of the distances different like 60 yards. Also saw some internet findings of a discrepancy with the 2023 printer rules. Thanks in advance for any replies. Hope to see some of you there.

Reactions: AmosBurton