Pyramyd 20% off refurbs

until the 21st. some stuff works, some doesn't, typical pyramyd but you may find a deal on something you've had your eyes on!

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 5.04.26 PM.1642032730.png

I don't know if this would happen in all cases or if it even helps, but I went to order a refurb gun from the website this morning and got the message "...Items in shopping cart do not qualify...".

I called PA about it, they apologized that it was a mistake, took my visa, and sent me a receipt reflecting the extra 20% discount. I also got 60 day money back guarantee and 1 year limited warranty..

No problem and I'm pretty psyched to get a gun I've been waiting along time for that's been out of stock. Can't go wrong I guess.

Good luck all!

It seems like PA 'fixed' their promo.

I tested this morning and was still getting 'items in cart do not qualify.' Went into Chat, and response I got is 'it says there are restrictions'.

When I tried again later in the day, the coupon WORKED for an item where it had not worked before, yesterday or this morning.

So if interested in anything CHECK AGAIN and the coupon may now work for it (although seemingly not for everything for some reason).

I don't know if this would happen in all cases or if it even helps, but I went to order a refurb gun from the website this morning and got the message "...Items in shopping cart do not qualify...".

I called PA about it, they apologized that it was a mistake, took my visa, and sent me a receipt reflecting the extra 20% discount. I also got 60 day money back guarantee and 1 year limited warranty..

No problem and I'm pretty psyched to get a gun I've been waiting along time for that's been out of stock. Can't go wrong I guess.

Good luck all!

good to hear someone made use of the deal, and i didnt just cause frustration amongst the forum lol