• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results PYRAMID AIRGUN SHOOTOUT

Class act Ted. Well done.

"Rossi then headed up the raffles. There was an RWS 48 package, Hawke Airmax 30 8-32x scope, sleeve of JSB Express pellets with 5 boxes of JSB 8.4 grain premiums and a Remington package including an Express Air rifle and various Remington targets. I put a good number of tickets into the scope and pellets bowls. As the pellets came up, I whispered to one of my table mates, “I’ve got a good feeling about this one.” Sure enough, my number was called and I went to collect my pellets. Next was the rifle. Ted Bier was pulling the tickets and he pulled his own number! Ted’s reaction was priceless, and as he collected up the gun, he came to the realization that he has no idea how to shoot a springer! Just kidding Ted. He walked over to a young boy who was attending the banquet with his parents and handed him the gun. The boy began jumping up and down and you could hear screams of joy. The young boys name was Gavin and he is the son of one of my co-workers here at Pyramyd Air, Ruth Kass. Both her and Gavin were taken back by the display of generosity as was the crowd." 

Class act Ted. Well done.

"Rossi then headed up the raffles. There was an RWS 48 package, Hawke Airmax 30 8-32x scope, sleeve of JSB Express pellets with 5 boxes of JSB 8.4 grain premiums and a Remington package including an Express Air rifle and various Remington targets. I put a good number of tickets into the scope and pellets bowls. As the pellets came up, I whispered to one of my table mates, “I’ve got a good feeling about this one.” Sure enough, my number was called and I went to collect my pellets. Next was the rifle. Ted Bier was pulling the tickets and he pulled his own number! Ted’s reaction was priceless, and as he collected up the gun, he came to the realization that he has no idea how to shoot a springer! Just kidding Ted. He walked over to a young boy who was attending the banquet with his parents and handed him the gun. The boy began jumping up and down and you could hear screams of joy. The young boys name was Gavin and he is the son of one of my co-workers here at Pyramyd Air, Ruth Kass. Both her and Gavin were taken back by the display of generosity as was the crowd." 

" A huge thanks goes out to Ted Bier as well. Ted is an excellent guy and one of the most generous folks I’ve ever met. He not only donated his raffle prize, but he also donated his $1000 prize for gunslinger to three junior shooters that impressed him over the weekend.  What a guy! "