• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Pyramid Air

Good dealer. Web info on products is VERY helpful. Now that FX has opened up there will be more " competition " among dealers. If that is what you can call it!

In the ever changing internet purchase world, be it known that some dealers charge sales tax, some don't! Remember to figure shipping charges.

Go forth and consume.😎

I like them! Bought a lot of pellets from them over the years... if I’ve ever had a problem they take care of you! HINT: call them on the phone they have honored discounts even though they’ve expired!!!

I have had the same experience with them! I am a very satisfied customer, and will continue to patronize them. I reckon this is why they are a powerhouse in this hobby!

Only one experience but Ellyse (Customer Service was prompt and helpful, changing the order before it was shipped. Seems if a customer buys 4 tins of pellets and 2 packages of BB's, Pyramid Air will give you the BB's free but charge full price for all 4 tins of pellets. I removed the BB's and got the 4th tin free. The Lil'Duke BB rifle is a letdown but the Daisy 499B BB rifle is a pleasure.

My experiences have all been very good. Bought a couple of rifles which I returned no problems. Great support with their airgun reviews & customer reviews posted on all products. They do things right & have great on line support. There are other quality dealers but I like the ease of doing business with them. If you want something they don’t carry then you need to shop the other quality dealers.