• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pyramid Air

Different perspective... I'm a seller on the Pyramyd Marketplace.
My interactions with them have been EXCEPTIONAL - every single person I've dealt with (including randomly reaching out to the President) has been really passionate & proactive. I've been able to get responses from them within 1-2 days (i'm in Australia - different time zones). They've all known their stuff, been really excited to get things moving & drive results.

This is compared to the 50 or so dealers & online retailers that I've reached out to - with about 5 getting back to me.

Reactions: HN Sport
maybe go to an Air Gun Show

Maybe go to an Air Gun Show and sell one , just carry in and most people will come to you as you walk . Only thing is there are a cupple o shows in Calif but up north , as i am in KY i only know of one up at Sacramento .
Great idea. I've been trying to get info on The Pacific Airgun Expo which was last held 3/18/23. I sent an email through the Expo site a couple weeks ago inquiring when is the next show and have not heard back. Hopefully there is going to be a 2024 show.

Different perspective... I'm a seller on the Pyramyd Marketplace.
My interactions with them have been EXCEPTIONAL - every single person I've dealt with (including randomly reaching out to the President) has been really passionate & proactive. I've been able to get responses from them within 1-2 days (i'm in Australia - different time zones). They've all known their stuff, been really excited to get things moving & drive results.

This is compared to the 50 or so dealers & online retailers that I've reached out to - with about 5 getting back to me.
Thanks Nate! We are really glad to have you and your innovative product available to our customers.

I appreciate everyone's positive feedback, we are highly focused on providing an exceptional customer experience and as you have all pointed out the pride we take in packaging our pellets is part of that. If you ever receive damaged pellets from us I can assure you that we will make it right as we have many times before.

Eric

Great idea. I've been trying to get info on The Pacific Airgun Expo which was last held 3/18/23. I sent an email through the Expo site a couple weeks ago inquiring when is the next show and have not heard back. Hopefully there is going to be a 2024 show.
Ive reached out to them also. Like you, nothing. Gotta wonder if its gotten too expensive to produce, and the red tape around having a "gun show" isnt worth the effort anymore.....

In terms of shows... I have some perspective on those...
Yes - the cost is significant as an exhibitor to go to one. Its at least a $3k USD investment for the booth at a show typically.

Should you go to a show?
Think of it as an investment into the community....

As a small & new manufacturer I have a different view on these shows - to me its reaching eyeballs, but VERY specific eyeballs in the right market!
Its also a good way to have bloggers & all the influencers & channels all in 1 place.
If there was no big event - then I couldnt reach a good amount of people easily.

I can do a video at home & upload it - but getting it to the right people is hard. I can pay $$$ to promote it, or pay for reviews etc... either way its not free.

For the attendee...
Its a great way to get feedback from users - which is *killing* me at the moment!
I've sent out probably 2,000USD of stock to people & have had sweet fsck all replies & feedback to improve the product.

So it may be a bit of a sales event - as it costs a bit to have a stand... BUT
GIVE FEEDBACK!!!
Have a good look at the product, ask q's, tear it apart, find every problem you can with it & let the company know

Whats a good stand? what did you like? Speak to people on the stand, grab some names...
When you get home, email 10 or 20 stands - tell them why their stand didnt appeal to you and what they can do better, show them what was a good stand for you.

Or tell them what they did right & a big thankyou!
Next year it may be better - and the products will suit you better too

In terms of shows... I have some perspective on those...
Yes - the cost is significant as an exhibitor to go to one. Its at least a $3k USD investment for the booth at a show typically.

Should you go to a show?
Think of it as an investment into the community....

As a small & new manufacturer I have a different view on these shows - to me its reaching eyeballs, but VERY specific eyeballs in the right market!
Its also a good way to have bloggers & all the influencers & channels all in 1 place.
If there was no big event - then I couldnt reach a good amount of people easily.

I can do a video at home & upload it - but getting it to the right people is hard. I can pay $$$ to promote it, or pay for reviews etc... either way its not free.

For the attendee...
Its a great way to get feedback from users - which is *killing* me at the moment!
I've sent out probably 2,000USD of stock to people & have had sweet fsck all replies & feedback to improve the product.

So it may be a bit of a sales event - as it costs a bit to have a stand... BUT
GIVE FEEDBACK!!!
Have a good look at the product, ask q's, tear it apart, find every problem you can with it & let the company know

Whats a good stand? what did you like? Speak to people on the stand, grab some names...
When you get home, email 10 or 20 stands - tell them why their stand didnt appeal to you and what they can do better, show them what was a good stand for you.

Or tell them what they did right & a big thankyou!
Next year it may be better - and the products will suit you better too
Have I got a deal for you. (or not)
Old time airgunner so I had to look and see who you were. (have good friends who with a major airgun company who went to shot show exactly once ) Seems you are the new - aka latest greatest so it Should sell but as you say exposure is what counts- Chrony maker and here I sit aging without a chrony.
Some years back when the Crosman 1701P was a New idea "Randy" of the then airgun hunting forum sponsored "The traveling Crosman".
He purchsed a 1720P , ran a post asking for old (known) members who might be interested in trying it.
With a few rules, YOU (user) is responsible for the full price of the unit should lightening strike or such, no tampering at all, test asap, Write (add to thread) your opinion/evaluation and post it on the forum (and an all forums you might be on and real airgunners are on all forums around the world) and you pay postage & insurance to the nest shooter who's address he provided.
Great fun for everyone, many many reviews from real users (not you youtube or paid one way or another crud) and actual feedback.
Worked a charm.
So just send one on over, I'll post selecting out just know old timers and rules and get one of your units moving around.
Or give it a try on your own.
A pretty decent way to get feedback and costs one unit and 1 shipping.

John

Reactions: NateChrony
Have I got a deal for you. (or not)
Old time airgunner so I had to look and see who you were. (have good friends who with a major airgun company who went to shot show exactly once ) Seems you are the new - aka latest greatest so it Should sell but as you say exposure is what counts- Chrony maker and here I sit aging without a chrony.
Some years back when the Crosman 1701P was a New idea "Randy" of the then airgun hunting forum sponsored "The traveling Crosman".
He purchsed a 1720P , ran a post asking for old (known) members who might be interested in trying it.
With a few rules, YOU (user) is responsible for the full price of the unit should lightening strike or such, no tampering at all, test asap, Write (add to thread) your opinion/evaluation and post it on the forum (and an all forums you might be on and real airgunners are on all forums around the world) and you pay postage & insurance to the nest shooter who's address he provided.
Great fun for everyone, many many reviews from real users (not you youtube or paid one way or another crud) and actual feedback.
Worked a charm.
So just send one on over, I'll post selecting out just know old timers and rules and get one of your units moving around.
Or give it a try on your own.
A pretty decent way to get feedback and costs one unit and 1 shipping.

John
Sounds like a great idea for an entry level product, but not quite so much for a higher end one.