Pyramid Air

PA had a sale on norma pellets , bought some .22 and .177 (forgot it was like a 4 tin package deal for the price of one SO i got 80 tins ALL PACKAGED in the same foam and shrink wrapped squares . Same as if i ordered 4 tins but received 3 boxes/ 24 inches Square and about 5 inches thick filled with many foam squares of 4 tin each , Absolutely no damage , and so far tested the .22 17.34 G and had to adjust my scope 2 licks up from the JSB .22 18 .4 G . I will buy pellets from PA even if on sale elsewhere .

Reactions: Beanflip
PA has good deals on ammo if you buy 3 get 1 free plus spend enough and it ships free. I have had good experince with them.
i have a lot of pellets because i shoot a lot of pellets . I have never had damaged pellets from PA , always packaged in the foam 4 tins high /cardboard and shrink wrapped .

I love Pyramyd. Buy pellets from them all the time. Always well packed and best prices available for several of the brands. UPS guy is actually walking up my driveway right now to deliver a 12 pack of Atomics.

Anybody else notice that Pyramyd recently created a "backcronym" for the AIR part of their name?? See below.

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 17-01-24 Air Gun Pellets Pellet Gun Ammo For Sale Pyramyd AIR.png

Reactions: Ezana4CE
Pyramyd has shipped me things well packed, at times. They have also sent pellets tossed in a box with no foam or other insulating materials. They then proceeded to give me a hard time about making it right. Pyramyd did this same thing to another shooter at my range and he will never deal with them again.
I can't speak to much that I have ordered from PA other than pellets, which are always packed better than any other company I have ever purchased pellets from.

What did you order from PA that was packaged so poorly and do you have pictures?

All my best!

Kerry

p.s.

Full Disclosure: I have no affiliation with PA or any other company. Like many others here, I have had good service from PA.

I can't speak to much that I have ordered from PA other than pellets, which are always packed better than any other company I have ever purchased pellets from.

What did you order from PA that was packaged so poorly and do you have pictures?

All my best!

Kerry

p.s.

Full Disclosure: I have no affiliation with PA or any other company. Like many others here, I have had good service from PA.
I was speaking of multiple damaged pellet orders. I supplied Pyramyd with pictures.

I've only got two gripes about Pyramyd. First they need to lose the damn prize wheel on their website. I can't count the number of times I have been trying to check a price or compare something and had that stupid prize wheel pop up right when I'm trying to click on something. Second, when you do have a discount code trying to redeem it can sometimes be a real pain, with the website repeatedly rejecting it. When I've actually contacted them they've always been very polite and made sure I've gotten credit for it, but trying to talk to a person there can sometimes be tough.

I've only got two gripes about Pyramyd. First they need to lose the damn prize wheel on their website. I can't count the number of times I have been trying to check a price or compare something and had that stupid prize wheel pop up right when I'm trying to click on something. Second, when you do have a discount code trying to redeem it can sometimes be a real pain, with the website repeatedly rejecting it. When I've actually contacted them they've always been very polite and made sure I've gotten credit for it, but trying to talk to a person there can sometimes be tough.

They have the best prize wheel. It gives at least 20% off every time. You've just been x-ing out of that deal this whole time??

I've never found that. Generally I get $5 or $10 off if I spin the wheel and submit my email, but I generally order with a discount code anyway and the offers from spinning the wheel cannot be combined with other deals.

What really annoys me about it is that 90% of the time I'm not actually on their website with the intention of buying anything.

Whatever you do, never by your ammo from Amazon!
I used to purchase ammo from amazon, but never again. I would pay $16 for a tin of H&N terminators and $25 for a tin of Hunter Extremes 🤯 Then one day I decided to google Pyramyd air because I seen them as a seller on amazon and what do you know, Terminators were $9 a tin buy 3 get one free!! Hunter extremes were $11 a tin buy 3 get one free!! All those times I was ripped off 🤯😡

I've never found that. Generally I get $5 or $10 off if I spin the wheel and submit my email, but I generally order with a discount code anyway and the offers from spinning the wheel cannot be combined with other deals.

What really annoys me about it is that 90% of the time I'm not actually on their website with the intention of buying anything.
I have never seen this "prize wheel" on PA, but when I was buying cigars, I did see something similar on one site and it worked. Didn't always see anything I wanted, but it worked and from time to time offered good deals and made me spend more...

As I said, I have NEVER seen this on PA, but that may be because I use NoScript and a couple of ad blockers, etc.

Nope, I won't disable those for any site. (smile)

All my best!

Kerry

PA had a sale on norma pellets , bought some .22 and .177 (forgot it was like a 4 tin package deal for the price of one SO i got 80 tins ALL PACKAGED in the same foam and shrink wrapped squares . Same as if i ordered 4 tins but received 3 boxes/ 24 inches Square and about 5 inches thick filled with many foam squares of 4 tin each , Absolutely no damage , and so far tested the .22 17.34 G and had to adjust my scope 2 licks up from the JSB .22 18 .4 G . I will buy pellets from PA even if on sale elsewhere .
Wow 80 tins that's amazing. I think the most I've ever ordered is about a dozen. I'm sure you had plenty of tins sitting around prior to ordering. You know what would be a great thread to me? Gun, ammo, parts, scopes, tools, cases, targets, blah blah blah ---- organization pics. I've got so much stuff, a lot I don't need, but I'm afraid to part with it, and its growing like some sort of out of control fungus.

maybe go to an Air Gun Show
Wow 80 tins that's amazing. I think the most I've ever ordered is about a dozen. I'm sure you had plenty of tins sitting around prior to ordering. You know what would be a great thread to me? Gun, ammo, parts, scopes, tools, cases, targets, blah blah blah ---- organization pics. I've got so much stuff, a lot I don't need, but I'm afraid to part with it, and its growing like some sort of out of control fungus.
Maybe go to an Air Gun Show and sell one , just carry in and most people will come to you as you walk . Only thing is there are a cupple o shows in Calif but up north , as i am in KY i only know of one up at Sacramento .

Reactions: wgd
I was figuring in $$$ not tins so $9.95 each ( which is still a good price or one ) = Yike's ! the packages arrived .

Reactions: wgd