Pyramid Air

Airgun depot for sure. PA has gone down hill in the last few years. Good luck getting pellets from them that are not damaged. I stopped doing business with them.
I always order my slugs/pellets from PA and they're always packed tightly in foam, taped up in the foam, and then in the box. Never had a damaged tin yet.
Knock on wood and hoping I didn't just jinx myself.

I always order my slugs/pellets from PA and they're always packed tightly in foam, taped up in the foam, and then in the box. Never had a damaged tin yet.
I agree. I have never had an issue ordering pellets from Pyramid Air. Always well packaged and fast shipping.

Oh yea you just Jinx all of us... Just kidding ha ha

Maybe they are getting back to the way they use to be because of all the bad rap they got.

I live 15 minutes from PA. They don’t have a showroom or anything but they graciously allow pickup, usually one, sometimes two days later depending how busy they are.
Obviously when picking up pellets and other items they do not need packaging. Not at PA. They are packaged as if they are going to be shipped by the UPS or FEDEX animals. It’s probably just easier for the packing area to do it that way. They are always packed in foam blocks and stretch wrapped. No complaints here. I prefer picking them up because I ❤️ cheating UPS or FEDEX out of the opportunity to spike a package like a NFL receiver at the goal line. 😜

I buy most all of my pellets from Pyramyd Air. They do a fantastic job of packaging pellets to give them the best chance of surviving the journey to my porch. The PA packaging is as good or better than anyone else from whom I have purchased pellets. I won’t say that there has never been a dented tin; but with an email and a couple photos sent I had new pellets on the way at no charge. I would never hesitate to purchase pellets from Pyramyd Air.
Kenny

Another vote for PA, recognizing the discounts and promos are fancy "footwork" to make you feel good, comparing "to-your-door" pricing with others, can still save a buck, or two. Nobody beats ZANS for packaging, PA and Bullet Central, IMO, always strive to show respect for customers in packaging, Amazon, they don't know pellets from a bar of soap. WM

I was gifted pellets from air gun depot and they came as well packed /equal to PA packing .. so can't complain and good job.

I hate to give things away, but I hear tell if you phone in a pellet order and ask for the pa buy 3 get a new deal air gun depot will honor that deal..
( Don't hold me to it )..

The only place I’ve ordered pellets from has been Air Gun Depot. The pellets arrived packed in the cutout foams, either snugged inside small boxes or shrinkwrapped together with crumpled kraft paper inside a bigger box.

When I ordered the P3 from Air Gun Depot, it was sent from Pyramyd Air, along with one tin of pellets I ordered at the same time. The gun was inside the factory foam and box, packaged inside another cardboard box.

I will order from AGD/PA again.