• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pyramid air?

That was good thinking on their part instead of changing the name of the company to something like Pyramid Outdoors. I have no interest in the archery, ebikes and such but I'm one customer. They have plenty of others and can attract more. Josh Ungier started that company off small, selling only airguns and a few accessories but it has continued to grow and grow over the years.
ok, but for some of us the only reason we look at pyramid air is for AIR guns.. there's so many other stores that sell camping and other gear, like bikes..
I'm just worried about the trend and I don't want it to be down to just a few specialty stores.. point of what I am trying to say is look at how many airgun stores are in Canada.. I know of 2..
the economy in the USA has hurt a lot of people and especially small businesses..I like to see everyone thrive.
Mark

They're not selling any less airgun items? More than ever in fact, I fail to see any reason for negativity. Airguns are primarily used outdoors and if they can sell you some outdoors gear while you're there they make the money instead of some other company.

As for the paper catalogs, I miss them too, but those days have passed on by. A company can't base their business on thirty years in the past. And how many of the other airgun dealers have catalogs? I've never seen any if they exist.

I still like to pull out my old Beeman catalogs and look at them sometimes. Doc Beeman made a great one for sure. I have one tattered old Air Rifle Headquarters catalog from 1979. I was a teenager scraping up the money to get an air rifle to replace a falling apart Daisy 880, drooling over the Weihrauch HW35 vs Feinwerkbau 124! Then ARH closed doors and I found Beemans, first getting a Webley Vulcan, then later swapping through the R series rifles. Good times with airguns.

Hi everyone, I appreciate reading all of your comments and thoughts on our recent announcement. I think it's perfectly natural to worry when a brand you enjoy shopping with makes a change but I want to reassure you that internally we are more focused on airguns than ever as we expand. We actually view these changes as a way to help us offer even more to the airgun community, as we have grow we are able to bring in more experienced tech staff to offer more services such as leak testing, tuning and Cerakoting and we are able to hold the Pyramyd Cup again which is one of the largest airgun specific events in the country (going on this week).

We will continue to be the best destination online for die hard airgunners, and growing our business will allow us to buy even more airgun inventory for you to choose from. Offering some items through direct sales on the marketplace also allows us to connect you with products that we may not have the space or opportunity to bring into our warehouse. It enables us to work with manufacturers of all sizes to provide new products for you faster than ever, often providing you with full product lines and not having to make tough buying decisions on which items to offer. In the end the huge amount of effort we have committed to bring you the marketplace options are purely there to give you more choices (many of them airgun adjacent). More targets, more cases, more ammo, more optics! As an avid shooter I never get tired of seeing all the exciting products being added both to our warehouse and our website via direct sales.

And while a new e-bike isn't on everyone's list we have found that many of our customers are asking us for them because while you may not be looking to adventure deep into the mountains after game, you are looking to keep up with your grandkids on bike rides or having a convenient way to check your targets without making that long walk or just staying active.

Eric Wilson
Director of Customer Experience - Pyramyd AIR

Hi everyone, I appreciate reading all of your comments and thoughts on our recent announcement. I think it's perfectly natural to worry when a brand you enjoy shopping with makes a change but I want to reassure you that internally we are more focused on airguns than ever as we expand. We actually view these changes as a way to help us offer even more to the airgun community, as we have grow we are able to bring in more experienced tech staff to offer more services such as leak testing, tuning and Cerakoting and we are able to hold the Pyramyd Cup again which is one of the largest airgun specific events in the country (going on this week).

We will continue to be the best destination online for die hard airgunners, and growing our business will allow us to buy even more airgun inventory for you to choose from. Offering some items through direct sales on the marketplace also allows us to connect you with products that we may not have the space or opportunity to bring into our warehouse. It enables us to work with manufacturers of all sizes to provide new products for you faster than ever, often providing you with full product lines and not having to make tough buying decisions on which items to offer. In the end the huge amount of effort we have committed to bring you the marketplace options are purely there to give you more choices (many of them airgun adjacent). More targets, more cases, more ammo, more optics! As an avid shooter I never get tired of seeing all the exciting products being added both to our warehouse and our website via direct sales.

And while a new e-bike isn't on everyone's list we have found that many of our customers are asking us for them because while you may not be looking to adventure deep into the mountains after game, you are looking to keep up with your grandkids on bike rides or having a convenient way to check your targets without making that long walk or just staying active.

Eric Wilson
Director of Customer Experience - Pyramyd AIR
Member · From AK, Bolivia

Is that a suburb of slone ohio or wherever av/ pa is from?