N/A Pyramid Air Refurbs?

I bought an AA S510 from them that was perfect. In fact, I actually bought an S500 single shot. They actually sent me the S510 multishot version. So I contacted customer service in case they wanted me to swap it, (or just pay a difference, because I really liked the rifle). They basically said, paraphrasing of course, "umm..ok.." and I never heard anything else. So I can honestly say they exceeded my expectations. That has been a while, and the rifle has been perfect.

They usually do a great job, but one of the last refurbs I bought from them was an AV Avenger .25 I bought it as a gift for a friend, It had a blown pop off high pressure safety and only one magazine, not a big deal, fixed the high pressure safety and he bought more magazines, the gun works great after that, he's very happy with it and didn't bother contacting PA about it, but apparently some get by the warehouse guys and get shipped out not being repaired, it happens, no one is perfect, at least the one I ordered for myself if just fine....:)

I have had good luck with refurbs from then. One was a Seneca Recluse that looked and operated like new but I noticed a very hard to see a hairline stock crack right across the wrist. I am sure they didn't see it when they checked it out. I notified PA and they said send it back and sent another that actually look new. I still have it 4 years later. I have the other refurb too and no issues. PA has taken care of other issues also and some were not really their fault but helped straight things out.