Pyramid Air Recent Pellet Price Increase

Still cheaper than some of the smaller vendors. There is one selling FX pellets in .25 and .35 for $29.99 and that doesn't include shipping. Nothing against trying to make an extra few bucks but kind of lets you know where they stand.

This is why I'm glad i shoot slugs; haven't had any issues getting ammo and it looks like pellets have just about caught and in some cases passed the slug pricing...

This is a microeconomics example of why raising the minimum wage puts more people into poverty.

The cost of EVERYTHING goes up, and in total, those increases far outweigh the pitiful increase of wages.

Inflation sucks. There is no such thing as free money.

You have seen the cost of fuel go from sub 2.00 per gallon to over 3.50+ per gallon. The cost of fuel is baked into the cost of goods, IOW cost of production/shipping is passed onto the final customer.....you.

Gas prices, meat prices, food prices, housing costs, utilities, etc.

Of course, those who live in their mommy’s basement, would not know or care, huh?

Even those in Texas!!!!

Wake up!

@frankinfairfield What are you on about sir? I asked two questions in my last post and it appears that you replied with a continuance of a tangential rant that didn’t answer a direct question. Seriously if you’re referring to me, please take a look at my initial post and show what I typed that led you to your conclusion. 

Naturally prices will rise with shortages but will drop when inventory increases, the way it's always been. 

Those naysayers back in early spring speak about gas prices being over $5 by summer and the stock market plummeting. 

Well regular gas is still under $3 a gallon here and my stocks have been doing well. 

A negative attitude does nothing good for the soul.......it ain't that bad considering. 

Hey. It ok. Remember, pay to play? I’m ok with the little price hike, I mean, did any of us think pellets were forever going to be $14/tin for premium pellets? Of course not.

the wise thing to do is cut costs elsewhere- 

1. Why do we need to spend over $100 on scope rings

2. invest in your own air source, rather than waste gas driving to a fill source and paying fill fees 

3. why buy the newest barrel liner when yours was doing just fine?

4.why buy the Gen2 model of something when the gen1 was doing great?

5. The $$ lost from buying and selling guns? Yeah, some use the reason as they paid rent fees to account for the loss in selling. Yeah, I get that, but some of the guys I see on the classifieds selling guns that are in their possession for two months, do it repetitively. Let’s forget the rent excuse and add those dollars up lost because it’s being sold as used.

Can you say buy a truckload of pellets with that lost $$?

5. Consider plinking with cheap Ammo like the Hatsan Ammo, vs shooting at oranges yo see them explode or shooting at pests 20 yards away with premium Ammo.

this list could easily make it to 100. I know you get the jest of it