• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Pyramid air disappointing

Bought new R9 Elite package from pyramid air came with mantis 4x16x40 scope 200 shots broke,first why would you offfer an elite package and put a junk scope on the rifle then when you send the junk scope back all you get is do to cov-19 your order will be delayed,I’m done with any company that uses this BS COVID crap for the excuse of there crap service.should have put a scope in the mail the minute i asked for a return. They could check the tracking number to verify the scope was being returned.So now there $20 scope just cost them a group of us as customers.AOA here we come

Reactions: bf1956
Update after the mantis scope that came on my R9 Elite had to be sent back yep you guessed it the replacement scope was also defective wouldn’t you make sure the replacement scope wasn’t defective before you shipped it to a unhappy customer.Not a good experience for my first purchase from pyramid air.But i will say the customer service people were very nice and followed up on everything I was having an issue with. I have to say the R9 is an amazing rifle at 30 yards same hole time after time at 50 yards the worst i do is a 1.5 spred if i can stay steady looking forward to a new R7 soon.

No they shouldn't have put a new scope in the mail the moment you requested a RMA. I don't know of any company who would do that. Pyramyd Air probably would've given you a replacement, and refunded the money for the bad scope you sent back to them. A little patience, and politeness goes a long way.

Well apparently you don’t deal with the company’s i do ,Ruger and Savage for one sends me replacement parts with no questions asked and they pay shipping,Mike at mag pull has sent me replacement stocks ,mags,trigger assembly’s also no questions asked so it depends on the company.point was for a $20 there cost product i would have done anything to make a first time customer satisfied,remember one bad experience escalates threw the grape vine of friends and that’s how a company gets a bad reputation.there customer service people were all very nice and did follow up numerous times on my issues.

No they shouldn't have put a new scope in the mail the moment you requested a RMA. I don't know of any company who would do that. Pyramyd Air probably would've given you a replacement, and refunded the money for the bad scope you sent back to them. A little patience, and politeness goes a long way.

Well apparently you don’t deal with the company’s i do ,Ruger and Savage for one sends me replacement parts with no questions asked and they pay shipping,Mike at mag pull has sent me replacement stocks ,mags,trigger assembly’s also no questions asked so it depends on the company.point was for a $20 there cost product i would have done anything to make a first time customer satisfied,remember one bad experience escalates threw the grape vine of friends and that’s how a company gets a bad reputation.there customer service people were all very nice and did follow up numerous times on my issues.

It's not uncommon for a company to send you PARTS for one of their products. They're not going to send you a whole product because you want them to without sending the damaged one back first.

The way Pyramid and I handled it was, without waiting for restock and shipping and handling , was to buy the second gun when you get the RMA in Email with credit card.

Get your 1st order in transit to PA.

When it arrived PA returned 1st charge back on credit card.

I have made 19 orders from PA. They came thru with a big return in a timely manner . They are only one order behind and that is because I ordered pellets I knew were out of stock.

I am getting those pellets for now from another source.