• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

pyramid air banned me from there website WTF

mike i did not bad mouth pyramid air i asked wtf has anyone else had this problem because i have never run into this situation and yes i drive a gasoline vehicle i hunt ducks deer and squirrels also i fish quite often i am 57 years old RETIRED and dont give a &**(# about grammer

And may I add, having a GREAT RETIREMENT, TOO! Go go, tinknockers!

you need to change your name back to BIGbobbybeef. Then the keyboard bullies from miles away won’t feel so tough, lol.

I had to lay out some straight joints that twisted into some closets at a hospital after i layed out the first one the rest were a breeze i was the shop foreman so it was on me it took me a few days but it is something i will never forget . My Dad retired from the same company he worked there for 31 years and i worked there for 37 years and retired and my son has been there for 5 years so far.

Wow! Third generation! That’s cool! Just like this-

3BA70A2D-305F-4BF1-9AC5-860D78526690.1621663700.jpeg

And a couple of my personal favorites-

B3658124-786F-4B75-92A3-5787D211628C.1621663734.jpeg
CC47740B-6490-4E85-9F3C-11F72E29D781.1621663734.jpeg

I still have my same tool tray that I made years and years ago, like in the second bottom pic on the right. 

Retirements all cool and all, but I miss the camaraderie. Had some fun times, that’s for sure.

Hey, BBB, look up on YouTube, Rusty Wink surfboards. He’s out of San Diego area. He finished up like I did, retired from teaching in the trade. Some outfit showed up to his house to do a show on his surf board collection. He not only is a bad a$$ surfer, but also in architectural sheet metal. He ran a crew that did all the metal roofs at southern CA Disneyland, the CA grand hotel, all that. Copper roofs was his specialty. 

Love it, Big BobbyBeef! Funny stuff! 

On a side note, I think I’m getting two kids into the trade. Got one of them convinced anyway, he’s gonna go take the entrance exam.

Last time I coached a kid into the trade was back in 2012, and now he’s part owner for a high profile stainless shop! They do all the Oakley store front panels all over the US and Hawaii.

My ac unit went out so today i went to the shop and mad me 2 transitions for the new coil i dont miss work i much rather retirement

I don’t miss the political BS of today’s work requirements. That took away all the fun. Paper, paper, and more paper. Too much worrying about CYA. I do miss doing the architectural type work, especially gutters and downspouts. Once in awhile our shop would bid on the architectural pieces, mainly as a favor to the GC since we were there doing the HVAC, and I always jumped on the gutters and spouts.