Put the old Gen1 Impact-X on a diet and got an Immersive scope for it.

Edit;

First off I swapped out the 700mm .25 barrel for a 500mm .22 kit with a DIY carbon shroud and then the 580cc bottle for a 300cc unit.

After that changed out the Aztec 5.5 x25x50 for one of the newer Immersive 10x40 prism scopes. Love my Aztec scopes but they are a bit heavy when compared to the small fixed power prism scopes. The glass on both is clear and bright and looks to be very comparable. The only thing I will be loosing is the powers from eleven to twenty-five.

Then I changed out the K&L Gen2 trigger guard and Arca adapter for the newer Gravity Rail which has both an Arca and Picatinny rail also but it is a lighter and more compact unit.

After I installed the Gen2 K&L rail on my M3 I stole the mono-pod from the compact .22 and put it on the .30 M3 as well.

Dropped over a pound from the gun with these changes. So, it's down to 7lbs. 3oz with a full mag. Much better for the use I have planned for it.

Before and after pics of the latest mods.

Any problems with the Immersive rubber eyepiece when wearing glasses? I've never tried it before.

I find the rubber eyepiece a bit annoying right now but haven't enough time behind it to decide if I am going to remove it or not. It is very pliable so glasses will push it out of your way if you do it right. It does go on and off real easy so it's not a problem either way.

Isn’t 10 power to much for closer targets? I am a big fan of fixed power with weight and not messing around with knobs and stuff while trying to shoot. On compact guns, big long stuff let the big scopes click away.

It's a prismatic scope so the field of view is about 3x wider than a standard fixed power. It is manual focus with a shallow depth of field so the focus also acts as a range finder. These scopes are for guns with little to no recoil since the eye relief is 7-18mm.

Isn’t 10 power to much for closer targets? I am a big fan of fixed power with weight and not messing around with knobs and stuff while trying to shoot. On compact guns, big long stuff let the big scopes click away.

The field of view is way better on these than on regular scopes so other than close things being huge all is well.

As heavy impact already said I guess.

Sorry for drifting the thread I just would like to mention regards to IO 14x50. I have it mounted on my Leshiy2 and playing at the LR22 range silhouettes at 20-40-60-80. Plinking the flip targets, OK I cannot flip them no juice for it but I hit them all, and fast. Sighted in @ 20, the 40 is about 0.5 Mil down, the 60 is 1 Mil up and the 80 is about 2.3 Mil up holdover. Tomorrow I was planning to go to my club to try this same game offhand, holding the weight by the scope focus ring, I installed a throw lever for easier finding it when you inside scope.

The field of view is way better on these than on regular scopes so other than close things being huge all is well.

As heavy impact already said I guess.

Well I guess I will get one and test it out. I think I start with the 5x30 

Lotte;

It was a toss up for me between the 5x30 and the 10x40 but the old eyes wanted the 10x40 so that was the end result. I would have loved a 10x30 but no such thing done by them as yet anyway.

I'm sure you will love the scope. I have barely touched mine but love it already. 

The waiting was the hardest part as it was held up in customs for a week in Canada and then a couple more days on this side of the border. So, it took two weeks to get to me.

Don't forget it's 21% less in US dollars.

Sorry for drifting the thread I just would like to mention regards to IO 14x50. I have it mounted on my Leshiy2 and playing at the LR22 range silhouettes at 20-40-60-80. Plinking the flip targets, OK I cannot flip them no juice for it but I hit them all, and fast. Sighted in @ 20, the 40 is about 0.5 Mil down, the 60 is 1 Mil up and the 80 is about 2.3 Mil up holdover. Tomorrow I was planning to go to my club to try this same game offhand, holding the weight by the scope focus ring, I installed a throw lever for easier finding it when you inside scope.

what throw lever? …brand , size? Sounds like an awesome idea!