• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Put the old Gen1 Impact-X on a diet and got an Immersive scope for it.

what throw lever? …brand , size? Sounds like an awesome idea!

amazon order the least expensive metal throw levers, I could not get the clamp size what I wanted and I printed the adapter rings myself.

Hm, cannot upload pictures it is telling me "upload ID is incorrect" even I tried resized. Oh well, next time.......

........still cannot upload images....

Hm, cannot upload pictures it is telling me "upload ID is incorrect" even I tried resized. Oh well, next time.......

If you're on a PC right click and copy the image link on whatever site the pic is then open the upload tool here and drop the link into the file name box, click open.

If you're on a PC right click and copy the image link on whatever site the pic is then open the upload tool here and drop the link into the file name box, click open.

;) from my HD,

Server error "upload ID is incorrect"...............anybody tried to upload any pictures lately?

OK, we got the pictures uploading again.

These are the throw levers for scopes, you can get these in price range between $9 to $80 a piece all depend where you buy from a dealer or aliexpress. I chose the least cost metal ring in generic dimension and 3d printed the adapter ring myself. For a side focus / parallax knob I don't want a bigger wheel like the Field folks using, my gun is resting in the case on that L side. My Falcon X50 in the picture.

20211013_124947.1637190905.jpg

And the IO 14x50

20211117_223645.1637209248.jpg

The lens covers will snap on the turrets to keep them out of the way. I remove the rear eye boot usually. Bought mine through Drew'sb Labs. Access from Immersive website "where to buy" I kinda got this started after I heard about them from Steve Allen's show. Posted up here with my 10x40 experience and people started checking then out.

Orion got a 14x50 but I haven't seen his review. Wish he would. Kinda like to have one if I could get a recommendation. I'm positive it would be great quality but would like second opinion on usage.

I finally got out to the range again and re-tuned the Impact for the Hades .22 pellets. Love the scope it is good enough so I can see the pellet holes at fifty yards. After about fifty rounds I had it shooting well at 800fps so I turned the reg up to 135bar and tuned it again. I wound up with 1/2 inch groups at fifty yards at 830fps. That is where I stopped. 

A much nicer gun with that extra pound gone from it.