• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Purchasing an Edgun Leshiy Classic

Still can not decide which PCP to buy. bullpup, standard rifle, .22 or .25. I have come close to buying an Air Arms S510 among other being sold on eBay. I need to buy used and want a quality gun. Side lever preferred. I also see an Edgun Classic for sale here. Right now I own a Marauder .22 and it's accurate, but not crazy about the bolt action design. There are so many good guns out there today and it has been very overwhelming for me to decide which one I would be happy with. I don't want to start a collection as I already have too many power guns in my safe. I would say accuracy is my main want along with great build quality. I need to mention that I need to stay under $1000. Thank you for any opinions.

Last edited:
I assume you mean the Edgun Leshiy Classic? There are actually two in the classifieds currently.

You say accurate but what will you be shooting? What are your power requirements?

To me the main reason to own one is how compact they are when folded. They are also easy to tune & maintain.

Might see if you can get a moderator to change your title to Purchasing  a Leshiy Classic.

Any questions, ask away.

Reactions: Ranchibi
Thank you for your reply and help. I guess my computer did that word change from Edgun to Edge. I need to watch that stuff. Now, to answer your question. I would say I will be doing more back yard target shooting and killing those Eurasian doves that plague our area. I will be taking it on my side by side and on hikes, so I do like the compact rifles or I should say the Bullpen type guns. I will see what I can do about my membership thing. I have been a member since 2018 but got away from PCP's and focused more on powder guns.

I hike about 20 miles a week & have a side by side so I understand your needs.

Leshiy Classic is a good choice for sure. I suspect the shorter bullpups would be as well.

Eurasia Dove only come in my yard when it's really windy & they're looking for shelter. Too windy to shoot. Shame as they are quite delicious.

My gut says that if hiking is as or more important than backyard & side by side use then a Classic is a solid choice. If hiking is a distant third to the other two needs then I would more strongly consider other options.