puppy or Vacation vs Thermal

Well I was planning a vacation out west but then Wife said well I rather get a puppy so other dog has a playmate we got , I said ok Next year lets go on vacation this winter and in spring we find one , Well needless to say I put her in charge of writing checks for bills and stuff , So She said well I choose a puppy , I said well ok I find one , she said well you got a thermal scope a few months ago and this was way more then a puppy , grrr , I sold my last halo and needed money at time so I was with out a thermal so I rebought one again , unfortunate She saw cost , So I said ok take whiskers to store and see if u like dog and they get along and handed her the credit card , well I got an email from the tablet with this picture
saying I got her and we can get him in a week after de wormed , and thanks I will never ask for anything again ,
ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

well I guess now I got to train another hunting dog and she will be a sister for whiskers

this is him he is 9 mo old today

whiskers 1 5 2023.JPG

Yeah...got a couple. (Had 3) Wife had to have a mini pinscher (Jack). Good looking lil guy. Dumber than a damn stone though.. then a couple of years ago she come carting in some heinz 57 puppy (willow) from a litter my daughters mutt had.. she's a pretty good dog.. spoiled rotten. Uglier than a mud fence. No.3 (Bullet) lived a long happy/spoiled life but unfortunately and sadly his old age caught up to him..