Puncher = Cayden?

Good evening, hope this hasn't been covered before.

So my question: I'm aware the Cayden is made by Kral. But is the Kral Puncher the same rifle as the Benjamin Cayden - same parts etc? Parts availability?
Which one would "you" buy, and why..

I'm not able to physically handle before purchasing and am trying to gain all possible information before buying.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Actually the Cayden is not made by Kral. It is made by their sister company, Reximex. Slightly different but the barrels are the same.

I have owned a Cayden. Great rifle! Parts availability is through Crosman (yes they do have a parts diagram and full parts support for it).

Some parts might be interchangeable as the Kral, Reximex, and Kuzey airguns are all very similar being ran by the same family, but I wouldn't bother with that and just get the OEM parts from Crosman. And to answer your question: I would buy the Crosman Cayden (yes I have seen and held most of those rifles at Shot Show and all of them are excellent for an entry level platform).

Kind regards,
-Atlas

Reactions: Ezana4CE
Actually the Cayden is not made by Kral. It is made by their sister company, Reximex. Slightly different but the barrels are the same.

I have owned a Cayden. Great rifle! Parts availability is through Crosman (yes they do have a parts diagram and full parts support for it).

Some parts might be interchangeable as the Kral, Reximex, and Kuzey airguns are all very similar being ran by the same family, but I wouldn't bother with that and just get the OEM parts from Crosman. And to answer your question: I would buy the Crosman Cayden (yes I have seen and held most of those rifles at Shot Show and all of them are excellent for an entry level platform).

Kind regards,
-Atlas
Atlas, I just learned something.
Thanks for help.

Atlas, I just learned something.
Thanks for help.
Of course! I try to take my Shot shots reporting seriously, notes and all. I spent a long time at the Kral and Reximex booths partly because of the Crosman deal and because they will have a larger presence stateside this next few years. I suspect Crosman has other rifles in the works after the Gunnar release. Obviously the Craftsman rifles were displayed at the Crosman booth.

- Atlas